News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Don't mind my story telling. I know I'm not the best, but I get the job done.

Post if you'd like to take part. Here's the lowdown.

There are fourteen players. Three of them are wolves, three of them are vampires, and eight of them are townsfolk, some with hidden abilities. The wolves know who one another are, the vampires know who one another are, but the townsfolk don't know who anyone is.

Each round will consist of two phases. Night and Day.

In the Night phase:
Werewolves will deliberate and choose one person to kill.
Vampires will deliberate and choose one person to kill.
Anyone with a special ability can choose to use it.

In the day phase:
We will find out who was killed.
Everyone will vote one a person that they think should be killed off.

RULES:
* AT NO TIME MAY A PLAYER QUOTE ANYTHING SAID IN A PM BY ANY PLAYER OR THE GAMEMASTER, EVEN IF IT IS FAKE. This will cause an immediate ejection from the game.
* A majority must agree on a person to be lynched, or there will be no lynching.
* Wolves, Vampires, and others with abilities must kill or use their abilities within the night phase or must wait until the next night.
* Deliberate via PMs.
* Voting will be done VIA PM, though you can post suggestions in the thread.
* Once dead, no talking in this thread. Anything you may want to say must be said before you are dead.
* Have fun. Remember this is a game of deception for the killers, and a game of survival for the townsfolk.

Winning:
* The townsfolk win if they eliminate the vampires and werewolves.
* The vampires win if they outnumber the townsfolk and werewolves.
* The werewolves win if they outnumber the townsfolk and vampires.

Players:

- MasterYoungLink - Seer  - Killed during Night Phase Two
- WaterGod
- mackormoses - Vigilante - Killed during Night Phase Two - Revived in Day Phase Three - Killed again during Night Phase Five
- LiveOnTheEdge - Vampire - Killed during Night Phase Four
- JNeedForSpeed2 - Dreamer - Killed during Night Phase Three
- DOODLEboy99 - Vampire - Last Standing and Winner.
- Silverhawk79 - Doctor - Killed during the final phase.
- Ares300 - Judge - Lynched on Day Three
- Phaze - Vampire - Killed during Night Phase Four
- Ridley- Werewolf - Killed during Night Phase One
- sonicdude164 - Werewolf - Killed during Night Phase Four
- LightningSword - Night Watch - Killed during Night Phase Three
- supercoolbros - Bodyguard - Lynched during Day Five

Terminology:
Night: When wolves and vampires kill, when specials use their abilities, and when others are at rest.
Day: When it is revealed who was killed and when those who are suspicious are hung.
Lynching: Killing of another player, usually due to suspicion. A bad guy isn't always killed.
Seer: One who can choose to check a person's status once night phase.
Vigilante: One who can kill any person at any time once during the game.
Doctor: One who can revive a dead player once during the game.

There are other roles that will not be revealed unless a player is killed.

Let the game begin!

The Riddler

Day Phase one: No one lynched.
Night Phase one: Silver saved from Werewolves by Night Watch, Ridley killed by vampire and revealed to be Werewolf.
Day Phase two: No one lynched.
Night Phase two: MasterYoungLink (Seer) killed by Vampire, mackormoses (Vigilante) killed by Werewolf.
Day Phase three: Mackormoses revived. Ares300 (Judge) lynched.
Night Phase three: Lightningsword (Night Watch) killed by Werewolf, JNeedForSpeed (Dreamer) killed by Vampire
Day Phase four: Night Watch journal found. No one lynched.
Night Phase four: Sonicdude (Werewolf) killed by Vampire, Phaze and LiveOnTheEdge (Vampires) killed by Werewolf and Vigilante respectively.
Day Phase five: SuperCoolBros (Bodyguard) lynched.
Night Phase five: Mack (former-Vigilante) killed by Werewolf, Watergod (Werewolf) killed by Vampire
Day Phase six: Silverhawk (former-Doctor) killed by

One day Riddler was driving through the countryside. As he ran low on gas, he looked out the window and saw a sign. "Welcome to NSFCD. Population: 2254" He didn't  think too much of it. Figuring it was getting late, he looked for a gas station and a place to sleep. It seemed though, that no one was around. "Strange." he thought. He had no luck in finding a gas station, so his tank ran dry. He found the nearest motel, but the cashier's booth was empty. Noticing an empty window, he decided to climb in. "One night won't kill anyone, will it?"

Night was upon the relatively small town. Rob woke up to piercing howls and the flutter of bats. A chill ran down his back, but something compelled him to go outside. As he opened his door, he heard a scream. Frightened, he looked around. A woman laid on the ground, throat being ripped at by a wolf. He ran to his car hoping the wolf wouldn't notice him. As he got to his car he noticed a man dead on the ground, with two holes in his neck. A bat was flying away from the scene. He put his key in the ignition, but it wouldn't start. Panicking, he reached for a gun that he had hidden in his glove compartment. He took aim and shot at the wolf, a perfect shot through it's heart. The wolf slowly morphed into a human... it was a werewolf?

The sun began to rise. Out of the nearest building a group of thirteen people appeared.
"Did you kill that Werewolf?" Rob listened to the man's story of how the town was too far from society to escape from, and that these people have been living in fear and hiding from Werewolves and Vampires. "Vampires?" Rob asked. The man pointed to the dead body with holes in it's neck.

Something seemed fishy about the people in this group. One of the members of the group took Rob aside, and explained to him this:
"We originally killed one Vampire ourselves. His dying words were that there are four other vampires and six other Werewolves. Since that night, we've been paranoid, thinking that these fiends could be in our own group. Every night for the last few days, we've been lynching one person who seems suspicious... but every night two more people are killed. One by wolf and one by vamp. So far we've eliminated one vampire and two wolves by doing this, and you killed one wolf yourself, so we're down to three of each."

Being the only person with a gun, Rob took it upon himself to help sort this mess out once and for all.
----

Rob looked around at the group, they just had two more of their people killed, and look terrified. He shouted out, waving his gun in the air, "Alright... you guys are accustomed to killing a person off each day? That's kind of sick... but I feel like surviving, so let's get this over with. Come and tell me privately who you're suspicious of."

-----

As the voting process began, Mack shouted out, "Something is probably up with Lightning and Silver, but I'm not voting this time around." Speed nodded his head in agreement. Super nervously asked everyone not to team up. "Maybe he fears for his life," Rob thought.  Rob sits in amazement. "These people must be losing their senses," he thought to himself, "they can't even come to an agreement. Some didn't even bother to vote..." Lightning points out exactly what was on Rob's mind, noting that a majority must be reached. "Alright everyone," Rob said, "You guys couldn't pick someone to lynch, so everyone just go to bed." He waves his gun in the air as he heads off to his motel room. The sun began to set.

----

The moon has risen, and the people of the town, as well as Rob, have fallen asleep. Silver laid in his bed on his side, one hand down his pants and the thumb of the other in his mouth. A breeze blew in through the window, bringing an awakening chill. Opening his eyes and stumbling a little, Silver got out of his bed to close his window. To his surprise, he noticed a shadow in the distance. Out of curiosity, he went outside... and the shadowy figure began getting closer. Silver noticed it's speed increasing and it's body hunching down. A werewolf was charging at him! He screamed as the werewolf grew even closer. Suddenly a light from the watch tower shined down on Silver.  The wolf retreated before he reached the light, and the Night Watch shouted down to Silver. "What are you doing out here? Go back to bed!" Silver didn't bother to explain, he just ran back to his room and locked the door behind him.

The Werewolf returned to his cabin quietly, unsatisfied and angry. He closed his curtains, hiding the moonlight, to revert himself to human form. He laid down and fell back asleep. Within moments, a vampire revealed itself from the shadows, and slowly moved toward the bed. He leaned in silently, and quickly latched himself to the sleepers neck. The sleeper attempted to scream, but his life was drained from him far too quickly. His eyes went dull and his body went limp, he was dead. The vampire wiped his mouth of blood and sighed happily. He pulled a knife from his cloak and carved "Werewolf" into the sleepers chest. Soundlessly he returned to the shadows.

The sun rose and the townsfolk left their rooms and cabins. Rob took a headcount, noticing that one person was missing. Silver bit his nails, and explained that he could have been killed that night, but the wolf must have been scared by the Night Watch's spotlight. Rob and the villagers entered the only cabin none of them lived in, and found Ridley in his bed, dead. They noticed the word carved into his chest, and Rob declared, "We should trust this, the last vampire you guys encountered did tell you how many werewolves there were, after all." The townsfolk all had a common chill down their spine, but were all relieved to know that one Werewolf of three was now down.

------

Rob had called the townsfolk out to give him their day's votes, and one by one, save a few, they gave him their ballots. Mack and Lightning were deep in discussion, Mack declaring that lynching will get the group nowhere. Lightning seemed uneasy, but reluctantly agreed. Phaze felt like he didn't need to speak, as it seemed all the best options were covered. Rob was disappointed in that they once again didn't reach a majority. After counting the last ballot, he turned to the people of the town with his hand on his gun, "Starting tomorrow, those of you who decide to not vote will be called out. If you choose not to vote, everyone will know. Get out of here." As the day day turned to night, the townsfolk returned to their beds.

------

While the townsfolk rested, MYL was in his room, meditating. Sitting "Indian Style" with his eyes closed, he began to think about his fellow townsfolk. He saw something that shocked him, so he opened his eyes. Upon opening his eyes, he saw a face. This face was standing right in front of him, with it's finger in front of it's mouth. It whispered, "Shh," as it used a fingernail from the other hand to slice his throat. MYL fell over, hitting a light switch near his bed. He saw that his assailant was a vampire, a fiend with a grin on his face. MYL's vision grew darker as the vampire drank the blood that dripped from his wound.

Mack was restless in his sleep. He constantly pictured Vampires and Werewolves and panicked in his dreams. He saw the faces of his friends and family, those who had been slain by evil. He woke up frightened, and opened his drawer. From the drawer he pulled a knife; he had been engulfed with fear and paranoia. He stormed out of his cabin, knife in hand, ready to kill the first person he could find. Suddenly, from behind, he was tackled down. A wolf was on his back, tearing through his skin with it's teeth and claws. Mack let out a muffled yell before being finished by the beast, who left with his heart in it's mouth.

The sun rose once again, and the townsfolk had left their shelters. The first thing anyone had noticed was Mack's body, laying in a pool of blood. No one could say anything, a few of them shed some tears. Rob noticed the knife in Mack's hand and said to the townsfolk, "He must've been out to kill someone..."

Rob took a headcount, taking into account the one person they already knew to be dead. One was still missing, however. Someone shouted out MYL's name, and the group rushed to his cabin. Inside they found MYL hunched beside his bed, two holes in his neck and a cut throat. On the table next to him, they found a notebook labeled "My Findings." They opened it, only to find most of the pages torn out. One page had a message written in blood. "Your friend here was very special." Rob closed the book and let out a long drawn sigh. "We need to find out who is doing this, we can't hesitate any longer.

------

The doctor saw Mack and immediately rushed to get his tools. A patient without a heart would be tough to revive, but he felt he could do it. He pulled out a cooler and opened it, revealing a heart on ice. "This has been in stock since we opened the hospital, but we never needed it." Using his tools he mended Mack's body, and closed it up with stitches. Mack was still lifeless, so the doctor warmed up a defibrillator, which he had running on a car battery. "CLEAR!" Nothing. "CLEAR!!" Nothing. The doctor upped the wattage, which would run the battery dead, but it was his last hope. "CLEAR!!!" Mack started breathing. Rob and the townsfolk were in a state of shock, it was a miracle. Mack painfully stood up and said, "You knew you couldn't get rid of me." He passed out and they carried him to his bed to rest. The doctor sighed... he had used up the last of his equipment.

------

Rob grew angry. As he finished tallying the votes, he shouted, "DOODLE AND SUPER. Why the HELL didn't you vote?!" The two sunk their heads, knowing that they had each just earned a vote against them. Rob began to reveal the tallies... noting that a majority had had finally been reached. He looked at Ares... "I'm sorry, Ares, but you had the most votes." Ares began to scream, "No! I'm innocent!" The townsfolk grabbed and lifted him, and carried him to the gallows. He continued to squirm and scream and they bound his hands in rope. He pleaded for his life. "Don't do it! Please!!" As the rope was wrapped around his neck, he let out his final words... "How could this have happened? I had the most influence!" The floor dropped from under him; he died instantly. The townsfolk cringed at the sound of his neck snapping. As his body hung lifelessly, Rob noticed something sticking out of Ares' pocket. "What's this?" It was a gavel. "Oh no..." That's what he meant in his final statement... he was the town's Judge.

------

Speed tossed, turned, and mumbled in his sleep; he was having a nightmare. His front door slowly creaked open. Without a sound, a Vampire entered the room. It moved in on Speed, thirsty for blood. As it leaned in for a taste, Speed, restless in his sleep, threw a punch in the Vampires direction. The vampire grew furious. He leaned in for another bite, but Speed's leg whipped around and hit him in the genitals. The Vampire stumbled the ground, but got up, and was angrier.  It descended once more, and showed no mercy on it's victim, latching onto his neck and holding his face down with it's hand. He woke up and screamed, but it was muted. Speed ceased movement. He was dead.

The Nightwatch was determined to keep one of his people safe. In his heart, he felt that Mack was tonights most likely prey. He climbed up the Watch Tower and set up his post; his eyes were focused on Mack's cabin. The tower began to shake, the Night Watch became nervous. He looked down the side to see what was going on, but couldn't see anything. He turned around and came face to face with a Werewolf, who had broken in the door at the bottom of the tower. The Nightwatch shook where he stood, but with a gulp he decided his best option would be to defend himself. He threw his fists at the Werewolves face and body, but it was useless. The Werewolf towered over him, and swiped at him with it's paw. The Night Watch stepped backwards in pain and was backed into the wall. As his attacker moved in closer, he pressed himself further against the wall... until it broke through. The Werewolf watched as the Night Watch fell to the ground. With one final scream for his life, the Night Watch hit the floor, dieing instantly. The Werewolf retreated from the tower.

The sun rose, and like all days prior, the townsfolk left their cabins and met for a head count. They gathered near the Watch Tower like usual. Rob noticed a pair of legs on the ground on the other side of the tower. When he looked, he was shocked. Lightning laid their, dead, with a few cuts on his body. Rob saw some broken wood on the ground and looked up. "He must've been attacked last night, but fell to his death before his predator could finish him..."

Rob finished his headcount, and once again counted a person missing. "Speed..." he thought to himself. The townsfolk checked in on Speed's cabin, only to find him dead where he slept. He had two holes in his neck, and a few fingernail cuts around his face. As a blanket was pulled over Speed's head, Rob saw something he found disturbing. "Look at that, on the walls." "Stop these dreams. Stop this killing." was violently carved into the walls. Everyone wondered the same thing, "What could it mean?"

-----

Rob wondered if the watch tower held any clues. The door to the tower had been destroyed, so he had to push his way past debris to get in. Upon reaching the top, he kept his eyes wide open. On the floor by one of the intact walls was a small black notebook, clearly labeled in white print, "Journal." Rob knew it had to contain something useful. He opened it to find a disclaimer on the first page.  "This is my journal and most prized possession in this wasteland. If you are reading this, it either means that we were victorious, or I am not alive at this time. Please take good care of it." Rob peeked down the broken wall to see Lightning's body, cringed, and continued reading. Only a few pages had been filled out.

[spoiler]
QuoteDay One:

2 PM: It has been decided that no one will be lynched. A righteous decision, but that still doesn't answer many questions we may have.

6 PM: I will be following Silverhawk tonight. I have my suspicions about him, but it is far too early to determine whether or not he is one of the forbidden. I have a few theories, though.

8 PM: I have decided that I will tell Silver about my power. And here is where I elaborate upon my theories;

1) I will add in a lie about my powers; I will tell him that as a part of my power as a nightwatch, the first time someone targets me, whether it be werewolf or vampire, I will live, and gain the identity of the assailant. This is because of the step of righteousness I take to protect someone.

2) If I do in fact die, then we have gained little knowledge. I would lean in favor of Silver being a vamp/wolf, but since I'd be dead, that would be worthless. He would have wanted to test the above theory, and would have killed me. And his theory would be that if I survived, and gained his identity, then no one would listen to me; at least, not the majority. Still, there is the possibility that it wasn't Silver who killed me.

If I live, then I have no doubt in my mind that Silver IS a vampire or werewolf. He would have told the others about it, and would not have targeted me.

Because I am familiar with these types of circumstances, I have no doubt in my mind that both the vampires and the werewolves want me DEAD. If Mack and I are both killed this night, then the battle is already lost. With that being said, it would be a shame if Mack was a vamp/wolf; if he is, then there is little hope. But we must not give up.

10 PM: Silver has revealed his occupation to me. Though I want to believe him, I cannot say that he is completely cleared of being a vamp or wolf. Only time will tell.

Day Two:

10 AM: Well, I am still alive, oddly enough. I can't shake the lingering feeling of paranoia off of my back. That was a close one, last night; I'm glad that I saved Silver. It answered a few questions... but only brought up even more. Did he plan it? Did the wolves see him as a threat? And most importantly... is he telling the truth?

12 PM: I have decided to follow Silver again tonight. Mack brought up a valid point in today's lynching meeting; logic and reason should tell us that the odds are against us if we decide to lynch someone. In other words, there would be a greater chance of us killing one of our own than of us killing a vampire or werewolf. Still, I can't help but think that this is but a ploy from Mack to try not to get himself killed. He's too obvious to be one of them... but, then again...

Day Three:

9 AM: Imagine that; my job worked out easier than I imagined. All I had to do was get Silver to find the vigilante so that I could cover him while he made his kill; but now that Mack - the vigilante - was killed, Silver could simply resurrect him and we were now saved. However, it goes without saying that Silver is not completely cleared yet; he could have known the doctor and told him to resurrect Mack while Silver is actually a vampire or werewolf. If Mack and I both die tonight, then Silver is a vampire or werewolf. If only one of us dies, then I'm not sure what to think. For the first time, I'm baffled.

12 PM: So, we killed an innocent member. Oh well; some must be sacrificed for the greater good of survival. Still, mass hysteria is getting us nowhere. Mack needs to act as soon as possible if we're all going to make it out of this alive.

11 PM: I hear the bells ringing... is this the end? Could all we have amounted to have been for none? No... I can't think that way. Even if I die tonight, the other townspeople have to know what happened. If I am correct, then there are four humans left; me, Silver, Mack, and someone else. Of course, that is assuming Silver is not a vampire or werewolf. ...We'll need to solve this quickly. I'm going to keep an eye on Mack tonight, I have to make sure he's safe.
[/spoiler]

Rob flipped through the book, the rest of the pages hadn't been filled due to Lightning's premature death. He reached the last page and read the closing.

[spoiler]
I hope this document shall prove useful to you in your battle. I wish I could have been there until the end. Unfortunately, it cannot be that way. If the wolves and vampires have read this, then it is already over. But we cannot think that way. Always strive for justice. Together, you can prevail.

Goodbye, and good luck.

- Lightning; The Night Watch
[/spoiler]

Rob closed the book as a chill ran down his spine. He descended the tower and showed the journal to the remaining townsfolk.

------

The Townsfolk had read Lightning's journal, and seemed a little worried, but were more focused on their own beliefs. Silver crossed his eyes, feeling he was next on the chopping block. Water stepped up to the plate and announced that he felt three people should be suspected. Mack stepped in disagreeing with Water's choices, and the two argued their points. "Sonic is our target today, and you're either for or against me," stated Mack, to which Water replied, "But Doodleboy is the bigger threat." Mack digressed, stood up straight and announced to the evil forces that to reign supreme, they must take advantage of this day.

Phaze stepped in and declared his suspicions. "It has to be Sonic or Water." Water firmly defended himself, saying that he's one of few who are actually trying to figure out what exactly is going on, and that those who are quiet are more likely candidates. "Vote Doodle or Phaze and we're gold." Phaze was angry with Water's decision and claimed he was important. Water challenged this, and turned to Rob for his interpretation. Rob just shook his head. Doodle waved his arms around, "Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm evil!" Super walked out of his cabin, arriving at the group late. He rubbed his eyes and said, "What did I miss?"

With that, the townsfolk submitted their votes to Rob.

As Rob counted the tallies, Mack and Super rushed to get their votes in, but just missed the deadline. "Sorry guys, I can't count your votes and I have to count one against each of you. It doesn't matter though, they wouldn't have affected this outcome." Rob revealed his count to the townsfolk, and shook his head in disappointment. "You didn't reach a majority."

------

The night was silent and the moon was full; Most of the remaining townsfolk were sound asleep. A bat fluttered through the sky, it was quite hungry. It lowered itself toward the ground and morphed into it's normal figure, and looked around for someone to feed on. It peeked in a cabin window and saw Sonic, sleeping like a baby. It grinned with delight and crept in through a window Sonic left open. It walked up to Sonic and licked it's lips. Craving his blood, the Vampire leaned in on his neck and bit in, drawing blood quickly. Sonic woke up with a shriek. His eyes focused out his window and he saw the moon. He began to turn into a Wolf, but the Vampire was drinking too fast and he was helpless. With one final howl he returned to human state and stopped moving. The vampire wiped his mouth and smiled. It looked at his hand, then down at Sonic's body, and decided it would proper to mark his victim, like the last Werewolf slain by Vampires. He began to carve in "Were" but stopped when he heard a noise behind him.

The Vampire turned around and was face to face with a very angry Werewolf. The Wolf grabbed the Vampire by the neck and pressed his claws into it. The vampire struggled for air and squirmed in pain, but the Wolf's grip grew tighter. It finally threw the Vampire down the ground, but dropped down and pinned his comrade's assailant. It howled before it bit into the Vampires neck and tore at it's flesh. The Vampire had died immediately, but the Werewolf kept ripping and tearing it's throat. The Werewolf, satisfied, stood up and walked over to it's former partner. It pulled the blanket over Sonic's face and left the cabin.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Mack sat in his bed wide awake and thought about the other people alive. Suddenly it clicked in his head, he knew who one of the monsters was. He peeked out his window constantly to make sure that no one was awake, and when he was sure, he grabbed his knife and quietly snuck out of his cabin. He walked through the town on a beeline path, directly toward Edge's shack. The door was locked, but Mack was determined, and he kicked in the door. Edge woke up and stared at Mack, who was charging at him. Edge's eyes grew red, and when Mack was close he jumped into the air, transforming into a bat. Mack swung his knife around wildly trying to hit his flying enemy, but couldn't keep up. Edge dove in on Mack, but was dodged. Mack swung his fist through the air and struck Edge, who was launched across the room and hit the wall. As he landed he turned back into his original form. He was weak from the hit and could hardly move; he panted heavily. Mack moved in once again and stood over Edge. He grabbed Edge by the neck and lifted him up, and whispered into his ear, "Goodnight," as he thrusted his knife into Edge's heart. Edge's body fell limp, and Mack dropped him to the ground, leaving the knife in Edge's chest. He laid in Edge's bed and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Morning came and the townsfolk left their cabins. Mack dragged Edge's body from the cabin and dropped it before the crowd. He opened it's mouth and showed them it's teeth. All he said was, "One vampire down." They applauded, but the applause seemed dull. Rob took a head count and saw that two other people were missing. The group inspected each cabin and reached Sonic's. The first thing they saw was Phaze, torn to pieces on the ground. His mouth was wide open as if he had been screaming, and his teeth were visible. Mack chuckled and said "Two vampires down." Rob walked up to Sonic's bed and removed the sheet to find Sonic dead. "Phaze must have killed him, and he was marking the body like Ridley's, but was killed in the process himself."

The crowd left Sonic's cabin and shared a common sigh of relief, though they knew there were still two baddies left; One Werewolf and one Vampire. Rob said clearly, "This was indeed the best night we've endured so far, but it isn't over yet. I need you all to submit a vote to me now."

------

Rob counted the votes... all three of them. "Water, Super, and Super." He scratched his chin when he realized that neither Silver nor Super voted themselves. "We have a majority," declared Rob, "on a technicality." The group looked around and didn't see Super anywhere, though. They all went to his cabin to find him sleeping like a log. Rob shook him to wake him up. He woke up with a puzzled look. The rest of the group lifted him from his bed and carried him toward the gallows. "What's going on?!" He cried. Rob explained, "You didn't vote, and the vote against you for it made the majority." He kicked and screamed but it was to no avail. His arms were bound by rope and he was lifted to the noose. He gave his final words with an angry look on his face. "Go ahead and kill me, I didn't care about you guys anyway." The floor dropped from beneath him and his neck snapped. His body hung dead. Rob noticed a tattoo on Super's arm. Intrigued, he read it to the remaining crowd. "Live to die; Protect the innocent." Rob's heart sank, "Well that's probably not a good sign." The moon started to rise.

------

Mack slept peacefully, he knew that all possible outcomes needed him to be alive. The wind blew in through his window and he got a chill, but it wasn't enough to wake him. His door opened, a large silhouette maneuvered in. Mack sensed it's presence and woke up. He moon was behind his visitor, but the shadow's shape, he knew it was a Werewolf. There Werewolf lifted Mack from his bed, and threw him to the ground. Mack could feel his stitches tearing, and he screamed in pain. He tried to get up to defend himself, but his body wouldn't let him; His wounds had re-opened. Mack's attacker closed in on him smelling blood and howled, then jumped on him. The Werewolf bit into Mack's body and tore through his skin, but before Mack let himself give in, he said to his assailant, "You should have always looked a step ahead." The beast continued to devour Mack, who's vision had faded away. The Werewolf was satisfied with his kill, and returned home.

The Werewolf had reformed back into a human and arrived at his cabin. He opened the door, and as he walked in, he tripped on a loose floor board. He started to get up, but something landed on his back and slammed his face into the ground. It felt like two small knives were penetrating his neck, and he could feel his blood being drawn. He shook his body but couldn't free himself until it was almost too late. With one final violent shake, his unknown victim fell. He got a look at it's face and gasped, but nonetheless attempted to fight. He moved toward the Vampire, grabbing a lamp along the way, but couldn't swing it when he got near. He was too weak from blood loss, and fell back to the ground. The Vampire leaned down and licked a little blood from around his first bite marks, then bit in again. He drained the last bit of blood from the former Werewolf's neck. The Vampire tore his victim's shirt and using his fingernail, carved "Werewolf - 3/3" into his back. He stood up, transformed into a bat, and flew away from the cabin.

Rob woke up to a strange feeling. His watch read 6AM, but the moon was still out. He left his cabin and found two townsfolk who seemed equally as confused as him. "I don't like this." He didn't need to take a headcount, it was obvious there were only two people left. The small group went to Mack's cabin, and opened the door. The two with Rob turned their heads, one of them vomited. Rob stared at Mack... or what was left of him. In a pool of blood was Mack's head and almost nothing but bones. The Werewolf left him clean. Rob closed the door and the group headed to the other missing person's cabin. They knew what they were going to find, but they opened the door anyway. On the ground they saw Water face down with a lamp in his hand. They moved closer to the body, and Rob noted the markings on his back. "He must've been trying to defend himself, but failed." None of the three could bear to see another dead body, so they left the cabin.

As they exited, Rob stopped in his tracks. Silver and Doodle were right behind him. He turned around and looked them square in the eyes. They each knew what he was thinking. Silver started to shake, and Doodle grinned, showing his teeth. Rob and Silver started to run, but Doodle was too fast. He caught up to Silver and knocked him to the ground. Silver shouted out, "I put some gas in your car! It's not alot, but drive as fa..." He couldn't finish his sentence, the Vampire had sliced his throat. Rob looked back and saw Silver dead, but continued to run. Doodle finished up drinking Silver's blood and advanced on Rob. Rob had reached his car and put his keys in the igniton. He turned it to 'Start', but it wouldn't. He tried again; all the car did was puff some smoke. Doodle drew closer as Rob began to panic. He turned his key one more time... it started. Rob put the car in drive and floored it. Doodle stopped where he was.  The sun was rising. He laughed maniacally and ducked into the shadows and vanished, his laughter echoed through the now empty town.

Rob kept driving. He hit 100MPH and didn't lift his foot from the gas pedal once. A tear dropped from his eye as he thought about the horrible things he lived through the last five days. He knew the Vampires and Werewolves seemed more out to get eachother than the townsfolk, and he knew that the townsfolk made a mistake when they didn't lynch someone. There was nothign he could do now though, so he just kept driving. He started to run out of gas as he reached a large city. He sat in his car as he watched a riot and listened to guns firing everywhere. He knew that he was in for another rough week.

Silverhawk79

* Silverhawk79 gets ready to read everyone's PMs
:)
Just kidding, I'd have to fool with the SQL database to do that.

sonicdude164

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 22, 2008, 08:38:00 PM
* Silverhawk79 gets ready to read everyone's PMs
:)
Just kidding, I'd have to fool with the SQL database to do that.
But then you'd break the forums :|

The Riddler

Roles have been sent out. If you didn't get a PM from me, please give me a heads up. I may have intercourse ed up a few PMs, I don't know.

Day Phase One begins now.

Rob looked around at the group, they just had two more of their people killed, and look terrified. He shouted out, waving his gun in the air, "Alright... you guys are accustomed to killing a person off each day? That's kind of sick... but I feel like surviving, so let's get this over with. Come and tell me privately who you're suspicious of."

PM me your votes. You may post suggestions if you'd like, but the final vote will only count via PM. Remember, if anyone mentions their abilities or what they do, they could be lieing, they could be telling the truth. It's up to you who to believe. On that note, remember you can NOT quote what you receive in PMs. You have until 11:00PM Eastern to get your votes in. If a majority isn't reached, no one is killed. ALL PLAYERS VOTE.

Silverhawk79

sonicdude164

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Heads up guys, sorry I didn't mention this before.

You do have until 11PM EST tomorrow to vote, but until then, you CAN change your vote. All final votes will be counted at 11.

HOWEVER. If you say "FINAL VOTE." in the pm, it WILL be counted as permanent. If EVERYONE says "FINAL VOTE", I can end a phase early.

Macawmoses

I'm going to state the obvious: GM's are bias. LS and Silver could have a special ability...good, or bad?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: mackormoses on August 22, 2008, 10:06:31 PM
I'm going to state the obvious: GM's are bias. LS and Silver could have a special ability...good, or bad?
Huh? >_>

Macawmoses

Light

I had a feeling someone would suspect me. Anyway, I think it's too early to start pointing fingers; most of us haven't even said anything of important matter yet. If we start accusing everyone we see, it will just be another one of the Salem Witch Trials.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

Considering I've played 5 of these, and won 2, I have an idea...as we are, who'll be gone? :O

Silverhawk79