February 22, 2020, 05:36:03 am

News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me


Note Something Interesting About The Person Above

Started by えっちーせんぱい, June 27, 2008, 11:24:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

not famy


CoolSlyZero


Add me to x fire if you want...

not famy

Quote from: CoolSlyZero on June 28, 2008, 12:32:49 am
You remind me of people who post short alot.
are you saying i dont have the intelligence to make a long post |:

Macawmoses

Quote from: not famy on June 28, 2008, 12:34:29 am
Quote from: CoolSlyZero on June 28, 2008, 12:32:49 am
You remind me of people who post short alot.
are you saying i dont have the intelligence to make a long post |:
user reminds me of famy, too bad he is not famy :(

CoolSlyZero

Too bad your not famy nor sliver nor mackormoses even though you are in a interesting way.

Add me to x fire if you want...

Macawmoses

Quote from: CoolSlyZero on June 28, 2008, 12:38:02 am
Too bad your not famy nor sliver nor mackormoses even though you are in a interesting way.
But I am mackormoses.

not famy


CoolSlyZero

See am talking stupid crap in a Interesting way... (more lmao)

Add me to x fire if you want...

Macawmoses

Quote from: CoolSlyZero on June 28, 2008, 12:40:51 am
See am talking stupid crap in a Interesting way... (more lmao)
He makes me lost.

Hi not famy, how is the weather? ^-^

Syncopathic


not famy

Quote from: mackormoses on June 28, 2008, 12:45:10 am
Hi not famy, how is the weather? ^-^
oh the heat has been unbearable here in california especially since i live in the valley but lately there has been quite a pleasant breeze which makes it all the more tolerable

what about you kind sir

Macawmoses

Quote from: not famy on June 28, 2008, 12:46:48 am
Quote from: mackormoses on June 28, 2008, 12:45:10 am
Hi not famy, how is the weather? ^-^
oh the heat has been unbearable here in california especially since i live in the valley but lately there has been quite a pleasant breeze which makes it all the more tolerable

what about you kind sir
Well, you see, you are an amazing user, so, I'll reply :)

Hot, but tolerable. Lots of clouds, so, it was about room temperature today. Nice indeed. Glad we had this chat. :)

not famy

Quote from: mackormoses on June 28, 2008, 12:51:35 am
Well, you see, you are an amazing user, so, I'll reply :)

Hot, but tolerable. Lots of clouds, so, it was about room temperature today. Nice indeed. Glad we had this chat. :)
why thank you kind sir you are quite the gentleman

i always treasure our chats and although i might not show it i appreciate them

Water ☮

Famy is the kind of idiot that makes you laugh for good reasons ;)

SkyMyl