November 18, 2019, 04:59:44 am

News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY


!!!!!!!that hurt like a *****!!!!!!!

Started by farf, December 22, 2007, 08:56:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

farf

i stood up and my pubic hairs got TWISTED and then i stratched my **** and my underwear pulled on them.
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!


farf

ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

Syncopathic

take some ducktape and place in said area, then pull the ducktape real fast

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

yes.derek

Quote from: Blaziken on December 22, 2007, 08:58:34 pm
AQLIFVBHGWAEFIJBWEAFLVABELIUVBERVLUIQREGUVQBREUVSAFOLJHFD;LVHEP;VOJHV;AOIUFDHVAPEIFUGVAILWDUFVBWLIRUGVAWRYVGWAO3RYFGBOWAIREFGVBFGVBQHFAFGAQ  PIER  HFGBAIJGVB PIER GVBPEIRGB PIER GBQFGRVPSAIERVBASIUFBSDFHVBSAEFHVBSDKHFVBSKJVSKVSDKJVSHVBSJKVBSFGRBWLIAERGBSAKFDVBSLDHFGVALSKHRVAJRHVHVJHLVKJVKJDHVCKJVKDHFVKDJH.




I found the subliminal message guys
HEY LOOK HEY

Mystic

December 22, 2007, 09:01:27 pm #6 Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 09:01:51 pm by Mystic Swampert
Pwnt.

farf

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 22, 2007, 08:58:55 pm
take some ducktape and place in said area, then pull the ducktape real fast
ok i did, now what do i do?
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: darkmariov2 on December 22, 2007, 09:00:33 pm
Quote from: Blaziken on December 22, 2007, 08:58:34 pm
AQLIFVBHGWAEFIJBWEAFLVABELIUVBERVLUIQREGUVQBREUVSAFOLJHFD;LVHEP;VOJHV;AOIUFDHVAPEIFUGVAILWDUFVBWLIRUGVAWRYVGWAO3RYFGBOWAIREFGVBFGVBQHFAFGAQ  PIER  HFGBAIJGVB PIER GVBPEIRGB PIER GBQFGRVPSAIERVBASIUFBSDFHVBSAEFHVBSDKHFVBSKJVSKVSDKJVSHVBSJKVBSFGRBWLIAERGBSAKFDVBSLDHFGVALSKHRVAJRHVHVJHLVKJVKJDHVCKJVKDHFVKDJH.




I found the subliminal message guys

WHat the intercourse ? Lol.

TheKoopaBros.

I don't what I'm more disturbed by...

a.) That you figure we care.

b.) Why you went into so much detail on something most people wouldn't talk about.

You must love being laughed at...:D

Kaz

Wow. Great timing...I just told you to grow some darn pubes in that other thread, then I read this...
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

yes.derek

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 22, 2007, 09:02:59 pm
Wow. Great timing...I just told you to grow some dang pubes in that other thread, then I read this...


Well, dad gum.
HEY LOOK HEY

Syncopathic

Quote from: darkmariov2 on December 22, 2007, 09:03:23 pm
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 22, 2007, 09:02:59 pm
Wow. Great timing...I just told you to grow some dang pubes in that other thread, then I read this...


Well, dad gum.

O_O do not understand

farf

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 22, 2007, 09:02:59 pm
Wow. Great timing...I just told you to grow some darn pubes in that other thread, then I read this...
which thread?
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!

farf

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on December 22, 2007, 09:02:05 pm
I don't what I'm more disturbed by...

a.) That you figure we care.

b.) Why you went into so much detail on something most people wouldn't talk about.

You must love being laughed at...:D
ALL OF THE ABOVE
ssbb name: farf

ssbb friend code: 2793-0398-4657

add me please!