July 15, 2019, 12:00:18 pm

News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality


The NSFCD Chatté

Started by Super, March 11, 2014, 04:28:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: whatwewishfor on July 05, 2015, 06:19:42 pm
shadows of forgotten ancestors by sergei parajanov
duly noted and thrown into the TRASH

actually that looks pretty neat

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 05, 2015, 06:25:44 pm
duly noted and thrown into the TRASH

actually that looks pretty neat
the hourglass sanatorium by wojciech has
whatever

Super

Let's watch Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.

Nayrman

Quote from: Super on July 05, 2015, 10:40:58 pm
Let's watch Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.


I can approve of this, heh.

CoasterKid93

It's really windy today and I can't intercourse ing stand it
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 am
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on July 06, 2015, 02:25:34 pm
It's really windy today and I can't intercourse ing stand it
i like your new icon

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on July 06, 2015, 03:58:20 pm
That was alright.
Seems like a good light-hearted film to watch. Or we could watch The Godfather.

Zovistograt

I'm strongly considering wearing my NSFCD: shirt to the death grips concert on Wednesday night
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 06, 2015, 08:21:18 pm
I'm strongly considering wearing my NSFCD: shirt to the death grips concert on Wednesday night
You'd...you'd make me proud. :')

Doodle

And then a million zovis make accounts here after seeing the shirt
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 06, 2015, 08:21:18 pm
I'm strongly considering wearing my NSFCD: shirt to the death grips concert on Wednesday night
this was a good idea
death grips awesome

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

i need a new car
mine is at 241,000 miles right now

Super


Zovistograt

Quote from: Super on July 20, 2015, 10:49:37 pm
We need new NSFCD shirts.
the shirt should just be my shirt rolled up into a ball and jammed in a scanner

not even the resulting image from the scanner, just a photo of that
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)