April 22, 2019, 01:12:23 pm

News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences


The NSFCD Chatté

Started by Super, March 11, 2014, 04:28:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silverhawk79


Syncopathic

just when i think this place can't get any more dead, it never ceases to prove me wrong.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Syncopathic on May 26, 2014, 10:45:30 pm
just when i think this place can't get any more dead, it never ceases to prove me wrong.
thats okay
whatever

Doodle

We need Mack to motivate us to post more with goals like "we might be able to reach 1/100th of the posts we made a year ago by the end of the month!"
YEAH

Custom

Quote from: Doodle on May 27, 2014, 01:37:38 pm
We need Mack to motivate us to post more with goals like "we might be able to reach 1/100th of the posts we made a year ago by the end of the month!"

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 am
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin



Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

whatwewishfor

what does everyone think of bruce campbell
whatever

Neerb


The Riddler

got okami for ps2, alan wake's special edition s tuff (soundtrack and bonus disc) and a wii mote with motion plus and a nunchuck for 5 bucks today

ive heard good things about okami

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on May 29, 2014, 03:06:02 pm
ive heard good things about okami


So have I.

I've owned it on Wii for like half a year now.

Only fought one boss so far.

Silverhawk79

WHERE'S THE FUCKING ACTIVITY
I GAVE SUPER CONTROL OF THE FORUM BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT'D HELP
I WAS WRONG

Tupin



Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tupin

I could say the word "pony" or post more .gifs from infomercials. Your choice.


Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Matt


Super

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 15, 2014, 07:21:15 pm
WHERE'S THE FUCKING ACTIVITY
I GAVE SUPER CONTROL OF THE FORUM BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT'D HELP
I WAS WRONG
I've been trying to boost activity but gosh darn. NSFCD was down for like three to four days.