September 17, 2019, 05:35:44 am

News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer


Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kayo

June 22, 2012, 09:16:45 pm #1200 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:16:57 pm by Kayo
Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on June 21, 2012, 09:05:49 pm
3DS XL announced (no, it does not have a second circle pad; it doesn't even ship with a charger!), and NSMB2 has Day 1 DLC.

Nintendo is making such great and consumer-friendly decisions lately!
It doesn't ship with a charger? How does that work, you just use it until it dies and then have to go out and buy a separate charger? Am I missing something?

Also, you must have been batpoop insane to think they would put new controls on a new model of 3DS. Adding more circle pads or shoulder buttons or what have you only makes for a completely different system. It just doesn't work on something that's supposed to still be a 3DS.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

Tupin

It comes with a charger in North America. Battery life is only 30 minutes longer when playing 3DS games, 1 to 2 hours longer when playing DS.


Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

zephilicious

Quote from: Z on June 22, 2012, 07:16:16 pm
3D is optional.

3d is half the point of the system
optional is a technicality
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on June 23, 2012, 01:33:09 am
3d is half the point of the system
optional is a technicality


I seldom play with 3D on and my battery life is extended as a result.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on June 22, 2012, 09:16:45 pm
It doesn't ship with a charger? How does that work, you just use it until it dies and then have to go out and buy a separate charger? Am I missing something?

Also, you must have been batpoop insane to think they would put new controls on a new model of 3DS. Adding more circle pads or shoulder buttons or what have you only makes for a completely different system. It just doesn't work on something that's supposed to still be a 3DS.

Yes. It uses the same charger as the 3DS and DSi. Also, after I made that post, it was announced that it'll come with a charger in the US.

You should have read a few posts down before replying.

Quote from: Z on June 23, 2012, 04:25:06 pm
I seldom play with 3D on and my battery life is extended as a result.

You really should know not to argue with zeph by this point.

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on June 23, 2012, 06:13:46 pm
You really should know not to argue with zeph by this point.


It's something to do

zephilicious

quite. i dont get anywhere by arguing with any of you either.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: Z on June 23, 2012, 04:25:06 pm
I seldom play with 3D on and my battery life is extended as a result.
Personally, I like the 3DS for pretty much every OTHER reason. The 3D is just icing on the cake.




Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on June 23, 2012, 06:13:46 pm
Yes. It uses the same charger as the 3DS and DSi. Also, after I made that post, it was announced that it'll come with a charger in the US.

You should have read a few posts down before replying.

Yes but then Tuppy said:
Quote from: Tupin on June 21, 2012, 11:31:42 pm
Nintendo has a history of not including the AC adapter with their systems, especially in Japan.


Which is the reason I asked.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.

DededeCloneChris

Kirby's Pinball Land and The Sword of Hope II have been added to the library, along with Johnny Kung Fu.

Tomorrow's a very special deal for a discounted game. Mighty Switch Force will be discounted by half price off, costing only $3 dollars to buy. The deal will last from Friday 13th to Sunday 15th.

I'm so getting that. Friday 13th couldn't have been luckier than this.

DededeCloneChris

http://kotaku.com/5934143/nintendos-portable-lineup-dates-paper-mario-moves-luigi-to-2013

The software lineup for the entire handheld domain.

Oh, Luigi's Mansion 2 got delayed to 2013 for some reason.

Tupin

If the Wii U release rumors are true, Sticker Star's release is followed by the launch of a new system by less than two weeks.


Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.