News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

DSG is here

Started by DSGamer3002, October 07, 2007, 11:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSGamer3002

lol wut

Okay, seriously. <_< I was an NSider for about 2 and a half years, and I had over 28,000 posts. I'm pretty much addicted to video games, and I've got the world record time for beating Metroid Prime Hunters. My favorite genres of games are FPS/A, Adventure, RPG, and Puzzle. I also know quite a lot about computers and the internetz. I know html, CSS, enough PHP to make a decent code, and JS. I also know a lot about Gimp, so if you need a sig, PM me.

Let's see... What else... uh.... Random fact about me: I can run 100 meters in 10.8 seconds. (track ftw)

I wonder if anybody I know has come to these forums. :O Buh bai fur nao tho lulz

LightShock

Hai DSG! Not sure if you know me but I hung around the MSC Boards and so did you (I think) Anyways the MSC board is really popular and active here so welcome! :)

Also the new NSF contest is running for a chance to win a free DS game, check it out in the bulletins ;)

Wow thats fast, I run long distance so 100 meter wouldnt apply to me :P

Anyways, good to have you here

ERRORCODE

Hi, I saw you around the MPH board before, I'm sure you have seen me too. :P

Well, I hope you enjoy your time on these forums. :)

Zovistograt

Hello, familiar person!

Good to have you on board.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

wow well good to see you "here" and not "there"
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...