News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I'm bringing back the arcade.

Started by Silverhawk79, April 20, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 10, 2018, 09:28:09 PMOkay it should be fixed now.
Thank you.
I don't know if it's just me, but when I played Minesweeper, it was split up like:
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    ◘
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    ◘
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
etc. And the box by itself counted as if it were on the very right of the previous row.
Also, it would register my clicks, but only if I choose 1-∞ spots, then click the button "Play" in the top right corner. The first time I clicked about 10 spots, thought it was glitched (probably was), then thought clicking play would take me to the real game, but it just refreshed my screen and showed me where I have clicked, which was no bombs. So that was extra weird.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JrDude on May 11, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
Thank you.
I don't know if it's just me, but when I played Minesweeper, it was split up like:
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
     ◘
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
     ◘
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
etc. And the box by itself counted as if it were on the very right of the previous row.
Also, it would register my clicks, but only if I choose 1-∞ spots, then click the button "Play" in the top right corner. The first time I clicked about 10 spots, thought it was glitched (probably was), then thought clicking play would take me to the real game, but it just refreshed my screen and showed me where I have clicked, which was no bombs. So that was extra weird.
That game came pre-installed with the Arcade, so I can't really vouch for how well it works. I'm seeing if I can find other good games to add.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 12, 2018, 03:17:53 PM
That game came pre-installed with the Arcade, so I can't really vouch for how well it works. I'm seeing if I can find other good games to add.
The Arcade mod also isn't really built for this version of SMF, so that could be an issue as well.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

Dude. I'm already champion of the whole arcade.
I need MORE GAMES please!
[move][/move]
Dude .