News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

How Much Warning Do We Get?

Started by JrDude, February 21, 2017, 01:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

So I was trying to come here, I accidentally type "nsfd.com" which leads to nowhere. I panicked for a second, thinking I didn't mistype, but instead, this place is officially dead, done, Silver isn't going to pay anymore, and there's no going back. I quickly realized my mistake, but now I want to know.
How much of a warning are we going to get when this place officially closes down? Because I want to know. Problem is, sometimes weeks go by before I remember this place, so problem is, you could say, and I could miss it, and poof, gone. It's rare as of late that I'll miss a whole month, but even that's happened before. But I would like to know.
[move][/move]
Dude .

whatwewishfor

whatever

Zero

Super

Silverhawk79

I'm still paying for this dump place? Shit.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 21, 2017, 06:14:35 PM
I'm still paying for this dump place? Shit.
Also I don't think I'd ever pull the plug to be honest. It's a pretty minimal cost to keep this place going.

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 21, 2017, 06:15:25 PM
Also I don't think I'd ever pull the plug to be honest. It's a pretty minimal cost to keep this place going.
i lolve you

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 21, 2017, 06:15:25 PM

Eventually there will be a resurgence in life on this forum. 100% guarantee or your money back.

Macawmoses

as long as hawk and I are running silly web projects I can't see nsfcd disappearing

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Matt on February 22, 2017, 10:39:08 PM
Eventually there will be a resurgence in life on this forum. 100% guarantee or your money back.
I mean, NS2 collapsed, so we won?

JrDude

Good god.
Quote from: MightaswellbelastpostonNS2 on November 2016
I think it's time to call it. You had a good run NSider2, but with the Nintendo Switch failing to ignite any energy on a Nintendo fan forum, the loading times slowing to a death crawl, and the userbase moving onto more fruitful pastures (I won't link it here, but for anyone late to the game, fruitful pastures do exist), it's over.

I have no idea why I held on for all your life, because Nintendo fan forums are super lame. But it's cool it lasted as long as it did.

It's a retroactive sentiment, but I look forward to hanging out with anyone on the new forums for as long as I continue to lurk.

Share your final thoughts about NS2 here.
Also
Quote from: TwitterSo everyone is aware: my staff affiliation with the current NSider2 community is discontinued effective immediately.
However, I hear of a surprisingly new Nintendo Forum coming into existence:
Ninfora
Searching around, it's still surprisingly active. Not SUPER active, most Threads still from 2016, but plenty of posts done recently, AND TALKING ABOUT NINTENDO! blasphemy, right?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude on April 18, 2017, 01:36:43 AM
Good god.AlsoHowever, I hear of a surprisingly new Nintendo Forum coming into existence:
Ninfora
Searching around, it's still surprisingly active. Not SUPER active, most Threads still from 2016, but plenty of posts done recently, AND TALKING ABOUT NINTENDO! blasphemy, right?
Yeah that was fun to watch.

It's Kods and Pelord running it so a good team.

Zero

huh, I'll check that place out a bit. Maybe meet some folks for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe races. Thanks Jrdude.

Silverhawk79

Are...are we more active than NS2 now?

Super