News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Last post by whatwewishfor in Re: UMvC3 on PSVita on December 08, 2015, 08:21:39

Started by JrDude, December 02, 2016, 04:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Custom on August 01, 2017, 03:17:17 AM
I'M PLAYING IT NOW BITCH
HANDHELDS RULE
HERE ARE THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING HANDHELD GAMES YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLES

1. PICROSS 3D ROUND 2
GODDAMN THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING GOOD, GODLIKE GAME, I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE ANOTHER ONE. UNIQUE AND MODERN TAKE ON THE PUZZLE GENRE
2. DRAGON QUEST 8 PORT
ZERO TOLD ME TO PLAY THIS GAME ON THE PS2 AND I GOT IT AND IT RULED. NOW I HAVE IT ON THE 3DS AND IT STILL RULES
3. NOT POKEMON SUN AND MOON
DIDN'T FINISH THAT SHIT SORRY GAMERFREAKS
4. BRAVELY SECOND
NOT AS GOOD AS THE FIRST BUT STILL GOOD IF YOU LIKE JRPGS
5. MAJORA'S MASK 3D
WHAT'S THAT, THE BEST ZELDA GAME WITH THE LEAST HAND HOLDING AND THE MOST AMOUNT OF SIDE QUESTS NOW ON THE 3DS? POUR ALL YOUR TIME INTO FIGURING OUT ALL THE FUCKIND SIDEQUESTS AGAIN, FIND THOSE STRAY FAIRIES. THEY UPDATED THE BOMBERS JOURNAL AND IT RULES
THIS GAME RULES
6. STELLA GLOW
YOU MAY THINK THIS IS SOME CORNY ANIME PIECE OF SHIT (it is) BUT IT ISN'T
THIS GAME HAS THE CLASSIC FEEL OF FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE, IT'S MADE BY THE PEOPLE WHO MADE LUMINOUS ARC BUT THAT GAME SUCKED AND THIS ONE DOESN'T. PLUS THEY WENT BANKRUPT AND SHUT DOWN, BUT HEY AT LEAST THEY WENT OUT ON A DECENT TRPG

so basically only buy a handheld if you're a weeb
this is autism
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

I like Pokemon Sun and all but I really think that it is obvious that Game Freak stumbled into success and have no idea what they're doing anymore. The games are so unfocused. Games were never about story and now suddenly now they are? But as a trade off practically all post-game poop is gone? Why can't they keep features people want like Challenge Mode from BW2 and letting one of your pokemon follow you? I just don't understand this intercourse ing company.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on August 02, 2017, 07:17:13 PM
I like Pokemon Sun and all but I really think that it is obvious that Game Freak stumbled into success and have no idea what they're doing anymore. The games are so unfocused. Games were never about story and now suddenly now they are? But as a trade off practically all post-game poop is gone? Why can't they keep features people want like Challenge Mode from BW2 and letting one of your pokemon follow you? I just don't understand this intercourse ing company.
i agree
I liked the pokemon games because they were like "intercourse  story here is a numbers heavy rpg you can breed pokemon in and grind the poop out of them"
pokemon sun and moon were the first ones i didn't finish

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on August 03, 2017, 12:37:13 AM
i agree
I liked the pokemon games because they were like "intercourse  story here is a numbers heavy rpg you can breed pokemon in and grind the poop out of them"
pokemon sun and moon were the first ones i didn't finish

I thought X/Y was a LOT worse but I completely understand why you didn't finish it. I'm not even remotely interested in Ultra Sun/Moon but I am praying that this new Switch Pokemon is worth a darn. They have the potential to give us the best Pokemon game ever here, but I have tempered my expectations because its Game Freak.