News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Prez VB

Started by viewtifulboy, December 20, 2015, 10:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viewtifulboy

I have a question for you all.  If I were the president of the United States and had immunity from being removed from office, what would you do?  I know I would ban abortion, make gun ownership punishable by death and crack down on lewd activities done without legal marriage registration.  Laws such as this would be reinforced by a team of heavily armed mercenaries in each state in addition to the police.

I understand that not everyone would agree with these policies, so I'm curious.  In a country such as that, how would you adjust?
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Silverhawk79

i'm terrified of the mere thought of you becoming President

Super

I would make it so Viewtifulboy never becomes head of anything ever.

whatwewishfor

viewtifulboy hire mercenaries what a SCUMBAG
whatever

JrDude

I would get a tattoo on my face of:  D:
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

i would intercourse  you to death

literally

viewtifulboy

You would try.  That'd be a crime on several counts.

私は肥満女だ

viewtifulboy

Quote from: JrDude on December 22, 2015, 12:15:34 AM
I would get a tattoo on my face of:  D:
Lucky for you I'd put a good amount of investment into making technology that allows tattoos to be temporary or very easily removed.  They're stupid, but I wouldn't ban them outright because I like expression, to a certain degree.

I'd have to print some of the money though.  I'd ban sales taxes.  Fuck sales taxes!  And if anyone had a problem with a intercourse head at a health insurance company I'd have me and like-minded individuals review the incident to make sure the company is morally sound.  If they're not, the offenders will be used to reenact Saw 6.

私は肥満女だ

viewtifulboy

In order to maintain the purity of our country, I would also pour government funding into the construction of disciplinary devices.  To start off with, I'd have two: One for the western half of America and the other for the eastern half.

For the eastern half I would construct a real life equivalent to Metal Gear Excelsus: A massive machie equipped with ultra-high frequency vibrating chain blades that can easily crush houses with a single one of its feet.

For the west half I would construct a giant robot that would also double as an idol of worship, equipped with heat lazers, extreme hydraulic strength, firebombs and six different individually acting eyes equipped with night vision and heat sensors.

Anytime someone were to pull a particularly heinous crime, like theft, illicit drug use or illegal lewd activities, it would be reported to me, the president, and the disciplinary device patrolling the side of the U.S. the crime was on would make its way to the criminal's location and not stop until the criminal was dead.  This would cause a lot of collateral damage.  So much so that citizens would keep each other in line to avoid having to use the devices.

私は肥満女だ

Flying Chickens

Quote from: viewtifulboy on December 20, 2015, 10:47:02 AM
I have a question for you all.  If I were the president of the United States and had immunity from being removed from office, what would you do?  I know I would ban abortion, make gun ownership punishable by death and crack down on lewd activities done without legal marriage registration.  Laws such as this would be reinforced by a team of heavily armed mercenaries in each state in addition to the police.

I understand that not everyone would agree with these policies, so I'm curious.  In a country such as that, how would you adjust?
This is the most blatant troll post you've ever produced. Your policies are horrible and I don't know why you would ban sex out of wedlock when it's pretty clear your mom railed her brother to produce you.

viewtifulboy

Because such things are a sacred thing not to be taken lightly or spat upon.  What's more, not having that ultimate, legal dedication only leads to pain.  Such a policy is the only way to be sure.  It's not a big deal anyway.

私は肥満女だ

viewtifulboy

I'd still be better than Trump would, right?

私は肥満女だ

Silverhawk79

so is viewtifulboy legitimately on the autism spectrum or what

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 26, 2015, 11:17:37 AM
so is viewtifulboy legitimately on the autism spectrum or what
yes
whatever