December 10, 2018, 05:07:02 PM
News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

NSFCD still alive?

Started by DBY106698, July 05, 2015, 07:07:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

DBY106698

Hmph... impressed this place isn't dead... been gone so long... Super is in control...

Anyway, hello all you people... probably mostly new to me and few old.... I'm not back, but I suppose I could at least say hello.

So... Hello.



Macawmoses

Nice to see an old FCD member again.

DBY106698

Yeah... been so long I realized my message thing still says I lost respect for this place... lol



Silverhawk79

Damn right we're still alive.

Super


DBY106698

Quote from: Super on July 05, 2015, 10:38:07 PM
We are?


Not very reassuring when even Super questions it... XD



Zies


Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Custom

Quote from: DBY106698 on July 05, 2015, 07:07:03 PM
Hmph... impressed this place isn't dead... been gone so long... Super is in control...

Anyway, hello all you people... probably mostly new to me and few old.... I'm not back, but I suppose I could at least say hello.

So... Hello.


why did you lose respect for this place lol

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DBY106698

ER ME GERD! IT'S ZIES! Holy crap! How goes?!

Custom: I don't recall the exact details anymore, but from what I can remember, it was mostly stemming from the NSF and FCD merger. FCD got screwed royally on the deal with many of the popular forum  categories being trashed and FCD administration losing rank. I also had some grudges with NSF staff who were normal members of FCD and did not feel comfortable with them having power.



Custom

i didn't even know what fcd was who were the people there were cool there besides vaatix and super

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zovistograt

Quote from: Custom on July 06, 2015, 04:07:24 PM
i didn't even know what fcd was who were the people there were cool there besides vaatix and super
there was a dogs that was cool, literally

also some other people but I forget exactly who was or wasn't from FCD
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Custom

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 06, 2015, 04:17:28 PM
there was a dogs that was cool, literally

also some other people but I forget exactly who was or wasn't from FCD
how did you find fcd? i remember you from nsider and i thought you crossed over from there. idk

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zovistograt

Quote from: Custom on July 06, 2015, 04:29:41 PM
how did you find fcd? i remember you from nsider and i thought you crossed over from there. idk


I was never on FCD, but I noted who was on it at the time and afterward, since I was still conversing with BOBCHEESE123 when he was dabbling in it.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

whatwewishfor

whatever

Macawmoses


Go Up