News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Contradictory Board and Rule Violations

Started by Viewtifulboy, April 26, 2015, 06:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

After looking over this forum's terms of agreement I've found that the very existence of the NSFW board violates the forum's rules by encouraging the very things that are prohibited.

In the very first sentence it specifically says: "[/size]You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."
[/size]
[/size]Why then does the NSFW board exist?  To post profane and obscene adult material?  But that's against the rules.

[/size]Furthermore, the rules against vulgar and hateful posting is constantly violated by users like whatwewishfor and custom.  No matter how many times I report them they continue to break the rules, and if we want to make this forum a good place for users to chat we need to enforce our rules to keep it friendly and inviting.

whatwewishfor

whatever

whatwewishfor

where are the bad things what does nsfw mean
whatever

Super

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. A revised list of rules will be arriving shortly.

Viewtifulboy

No!  Don't revise the rules!  They're fine!  We DON'T want any of those horrible things!  Just kick awful, abusive, spamming users like whatwewishfor out!

Super

You are currently breaking rule 5. You will be banned for two weeks starting when you apologize.

Viewtifulboy

I'm not modifying anything.

Furthermore, I just looked at the registration agreement and NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on April 27, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

Furthermore, I just looked at the registration agreement and NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
have you even read the rules
whatever

Super

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on April 27, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

Please read the 2015 official forum rules.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on April 26, 2015, 06:13:09 PM
After looking over this forum's terms of agreement I've found that the very existence of the NSFW board violates the forum's rules by encouraging the very things that are prohibited.

In the very first sentence it specifically says: "[/size]You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law."
[/size]
[/size]Why then does the NSFW board exist?  To post profane and obscene adult material?  But that's against the rules.

[/size]Furthermore, the rules against vulgar and hateful posting is constantly violated by users like whatwewishfor and custom.  No matter how many times I report them they continue to break the rules, and if we want to make this forum a good place for users to chat we need to enforce our rules to keep it friendly and inviting.
i am a mod you know

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Viewtifulboy

The registration agreement has still not changed.

Super

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on April 28, 2015, 05:06:07 PM
The registration agreement has still not changed.
You might want to check again.

Viewtifulboy

Oh OK.  It appears to have been corrected, but the rules stated are extremely vague and easily abused.

Super

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on April 29, 2015, 05:14:55 PM
Oh OK.  It appears to have been corrected, but the rules stated are extremely vague and easily abused.
If you don't like them you can leave. By continued use of this site, you have agreed to the terms of use. If you do not agree with the rules, leave. If you want to use this site, follow them. Simple as that.

Whether or not the rules are vague or easily abused is no concern is inconsequential. If you want a forum that falls in line with your moral standpoints, views, etiquette, etc., you are free to open up your own website and preach.

Your warning level will be raised and you will be stripped of certain privileges.

Have a nice day bruh

Viewtifulboy