ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

new 3ds

Started by Custom, February 20, 2015, 02:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

buttons feel really clickly and good

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

It definitely feels a lot nicer than the original and XL.

The start/select/home buttons are way the intercourse  better.

Tupin

The 3D is actually intercourse ing usable. Too bad 3D in general was a fad that died years ago.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

Quote from: Tupin on February 24, 2015, 10:36:03 PM
The 3D is actually intercourse ing usable. Too bad 3D in general was a fad that died years ago.
It's still neat though. It's nothing that is absolutely needed, but nice to have.

Zero

Quote from: Custom on February 20, 2015, 02:49:37 PM
buttons feel really clickly and good

What about the Shoulder buttons?

Custom

Quote from: Zero on February 27, 2015, 02:30:12 PM
What about the Shoulder buttons?

l and r are still kinda eh, just hope they're sturdy. i've had a history of having my l and r buttons poop out on me
zl and zr or whatever feel good

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tupin

The little nub is going to take some getting used to. But holy poop, the downloads actually are faster.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

The Riddler

I got the MMn3DSXL.

I'm quite happy with it.

Zero

Quote from: Custom on February 27, 2015, 08:29:13 PM
l and r are still kinda eh, just hope they're sturdy. i've had a history of having my l and r buttons poop out on me
zl and zr or whatever feel good

That's why I asked.

I went through 2 DS lites and BOTH shoulder buttons intercourse ed up on BOTH. Made playing Mega Man ZX and what not a nightmare. My phat DS was fine though, none of the buttons ever intercourse ed up.

Super

I've never had any problems with any Nintendo handhelds. Are you guys using them to beat off or something?

Britz

Quote from: Super on March 18, 2015, 01:28:05 PM
I've never had any problems with any Nintendo handhelds. Are you guys using them to beat off or something?
The only problem I've been having is that the processing power in my 3ds has dropped significantly, and I think that's only cause I hadn't used it in like 4+ months.

Ya'll are too rough with you handhelds.

Zero

Nope. I treat all of my things very nicely. I'm a collector after all.

The bottom line is that the original DS lite has shoulder problems if you use your unit a lot. The amount of presses before the buttons wear out is nowhere near past machines they made or current ones by the looks of it.

Mega Man Zero Collection speed runs WILL intercourse  your DS up. Try it sometime.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on March 19, 2015, 01:31:40 AM
Nope. I treat all of my things very nicely. I'm a collector after all.

The bottom line is that the original DS lite has shoulder problems if you use your unit a lot. The amount of presses before the buttons wear out is nowhere near past machines they made or current ones by the looks of it.

Mega Man Zero Collection speed runs WILL intercourse  your DS up. Try it sometime.
Yeah, I had to get a new DS Lite back when that was the current console. I think drifting/items on Mario Kart is what wrecked the shoulder buttons for me.

On topic, I like the New 3DS, actually a lot. I'm not going to get one myself unless my current system breaks (I have the OoT edition 3DS and I love it too much) so that's unfortunate. The 3D is just... so much nicer on the N3DS, I would actually keep it on if that was the system I was playing. Also the start/select/home buttons, I guess them actually being buttons instead of what the intercourse  ever is cool, but I don't really give a poop because when do I use those

What are the secondary shoulder buttons even used for
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

If I already have a perfectly good 3DS (original), is it worth getting?

Super

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 05, 2015, 05:55:23 PM
If I already have a perfectly good 3DS (original), is it worth getting?
I'd say so. Auto-brightness, bigger screen, faster processor, better button layout, eye sensor for 3D, super fancy beautifulness, and an overall feeling of superiority.