Main Menu

MAJORA'S MASK 3D: CONFIRMED

Started by Neerb, November 05, 2014, 08:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6cXziHpjQ

AT LONG LAST, THE PROPHECY SHALL BE FULFILLED

Also at today's great Nintendo Direct:
- a new Splatoon trailer showing a weird, awesome-looking single player campaign (since E3 only showed online)
- a new trailer for Codename S.T.E.A.M., a comic book-styled steampunk XCOM-meets-Valkyria-Chronicles game starring Abraham Lincoln and a team of turn-of-the-century literary characters (Henry Fleming, Lion, Tiger Lily, John Henry, and Tom Sawyer are confirmed so far)
- a sneak peak of both DLC and amiibo compatibility for Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors
- a new trailer for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U claymation sequel to Canvas Curse) which showcases a fun-looking multiplayer feature
- Captain Toad's Overpriced Adventure
- Duck Hunt trailer for Super Smash Bros., meaning all characters have now been officially revealed on the website
- the original Duck Hunt game is on its way to Wii U Virtual Console via the Wii Remote

Flying Chickens

I'll take it. Had it come out earlier I wouldn't be as happy, but I think the 3DS has been out long enough for this.

Neerb

Quote from: Flying Chickens on November 05, 2014, 08:09:11 PM
I'll take it. Had it come out earlier I wouldn't be as happy, but I think the 3DS has been out long enough for this.

How much "earlier?" The wait between the two remakes has been twice as long as the wait between the two originals.

Zero

i agree but for monetary reasons

i legit do not have the money for all this poop stop nintendo

Super

Quote from: Zero on November 05, 2014, 10:54:17 PM
i agree but for monetary reasons

i legit do not have the money for all this poop stop nintendo
You must sell your soul.

Custom

Quote from: Super on November 05, 2014, 10:58:55 PM
You must sell your soul.
if i could sell my soul to get every nintendo release for free for the rest of my life i'd do it

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Quote from: Custom on November 05, 2014, 11:00:16 PM
if i could sell my soul to get every nintendo release for free for the rest of my life i'd do it
Let's sell our souls together.

Zero

Quote from: Super on November 05, 2014, 10:58:55 PM
You must sell your soul.

i've sold my soul multiple times already

once for fast passes at disney world orlando...twice. Legit got like four fast passes from random strangers that day.

once for Okami HD to exist

and again for this guy I hate to get cancer.(He totally did. He deserves it. Lung cancer too. Enjoy your slow, agonizing death you intercourse ing moron.)

I'm not sure but I think I'm voldemort

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Neerb on November 05, 2014, 08:35:08 PM
How much "earlier?" The wait between the two remakes has been twice as long as the wait between the two originals.
Don't get your vagina so stuffed about this. It's nice that its been drawn out and we've had that excellent top-down Zelda for the 3DS in the meantime. I didn't buy the 3DS for a remake machine and now there's an actual catalogue. A lot of people wanted MM to come out pretty quickly after OoT was released. Its been a long time and that's what's necessary.

Tupin

Pretty sweet. The next rumored thing was a Super Mario Sunshine remake but for the New 3DS.

Quote from: Custom on November 05, 2014, 11:00:16 PM
same

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on November 10, 2014, 10:22:01 PM
>not Wii U

you gotta be squidding me bro

got an inkling I'm being rused here

Zero

i dont see how I'm rusing anyone. Sunshine would make more sense on the Wii U.

Tupin

Wii U doesn't need ports. Neither does the New 3DS, but at least it would be something that would push more New 3DS sales so that the power isn't wasted.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on November 12, 2014, 12:00:21 PM
Wii U doesn't need ports. Neither does the New 3DS, but at least it would be something that would push more New 3DS sales so that the power isn't wasted.
are you joking? the wii u needs everything it can get

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!