News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Persona Q

Started by RazorFilledCandy, November 03, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorFilledCandy

is anyone getting this? for some reason this is the only game ive been excited for. i liked playing etrian odyssey 4 and im a big weeb for persona 3/4

Zero

my gf wants it

im still like, on floor 169 of Persona 3 or whatever. Can't progress further up the tower and i can't be assed to spend what feels like a month in game doing social links because of how boring they are(minus Fuuka's obv)

i wonder if i'll ever finish it

Viewtifulboy

What does "gf" stand for again?

RazorFilledCandy

Quote from: Zero on November 03, 2014, 12:36:43 PM
my gf wants it

im still like, on floor 169 of Persona 3 or whatever. Can't progress further up the tower and i can't be assed to spend what feels like a month in game doing social links because of how boring they are(minus Fuuka's obv)

i wonder if i'll ever finish it
if i didnt feel like doing any story stuff i would just go to school then go to bed to make the days pass by really fast or just max out fuukas lol

Zero

Quote from: RazorFilledCandy on November 03, 2014, 07:47:47 PM
if i didnt feel like doing any story stuff i would just go to school then go to bed to make the days pass by really fast or just max out fuukas lol

I would but I am compelled to max out social links to get stronger personas. I maxed out Fuuka's and grinded a bit last time I played. I'm on the Hard difficulty and sometimes the game wipes you before you can act so I figured it'd be good to grind a bit.

i haven't even attempted to fuse more than 3 personas yet. seems really costly to experiment with that poop so you'd be better off just looking up a guide...and I hate guides. Persona introduces elements that frustrate me as an RPG enthusiast, but its aight.

just how close is Q to normal Persona?

RazorFilledCandy

Quote from: Zero on November 04, 2014, 09:10:27 PM
I would but I am compelled to max out social links to get stronger personas. I maxed out Fuuka's and grinded a bit last time I played. I'm on the Hard difficulty and sometimes the game wipes you before you can act so I figured it'd be good to grind a bit.

i haven't even attempted to fuse more than 3 personas yet. seems really costly to experiment with that poop so you'd be better off just looking up a guide...and I hate guides. Persona introduces elements that frustrate me as an RPG enthusiast, but its aight.

just how close is Q to normal Persona?
persona 3 was the first time i actually played a rpg that wasnt babby pokemon so i played it on easy, i do want to eventually go back and play it on hard
fusing is really complicated and weird and i ended up using guides but i also liked to mess around and see what fusions i could get with random personas

Q plays much more like etrian odyssey than the persona games. you get 5 characters to work with instead of 4 and you can control them individually, also instead of each character using one persona, they each get like... sub classes of their personas or something? im pretty sure its like the skill thing from etrian odyssey. but yeah its basically etrian odyssey with persona 3/4 elements