News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Moon Chronicles, a 3DS FPS

Started by Neerb, January 24, 2014, 02:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

A while back a DS game called "Moon" came out; it was a supposedly solid FPS that many people (including myself) heard about but ignored at release. It received praise for its fun gameplay, moody atmosphere, and surprising graphical capabilities including 60 fps.

Now it's being remade as an episodic adventure called "Moon Chronicles" on the 3DS eShop. Episode 1, the longest and main part, is $8.99, and Episodes 2-4 will be DLC for $1.99 each, with all four total retelling the story of the original game. If the game does well, they plan to later release a Season 2, which would be a sequel to the original game.

The article is here and features a QR code to let you see a couple screenshots in 3D on your 3DS.

Also, just for the heck of it, here's IGN's 8.5 review of the original.

Custom

i bet i can't play this becfause i'm left handed

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Quote from: Custom on January 24, 2014, 02:55:29 PM
i bet i can't play this becfause i'm left handed

Circle-pad pro support on the 3DS remake.

Tupin

I just wish they'd release the whole darn game. Only Telltale can really get away with "episodes" and "seasons."

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Quote from: Tupin on January 24, 2014, 05:55:12 PM
I just wish they'd release the whole darn game. Only Telltale can really get away with "episodes" and "seasons."

Considering it's $15 total, I'm not complaining.

Tupin

I guess I should go back and play the original Moon in preparation...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

Well, there's a release date: May 15. In 5 days, chapters 1-4 of Moon Chronicles will be available on the eShop for $9 (total, not each, in case that wasn't clear).