September 21, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality


Yo.

Started by Britz, March 06, 2013, 01:08:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Britz

Custom talks about this place every so often.
It's never really anything good.
Oh well. Hi.

Custom

it has to be a little good if you ended up joining

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

how do you have so little to talk about with your friends that you even consider bringing this poophole up


like omg dude check out what this fag on the internet said
~~ <3

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on March 06, 2013, 01:25:08 AM
how do you have so little to talk about with your friends that you even consider bringing this poophole up


like omg dude check out what this fag on the internet said


we're all bored college kids who don't drink and don't go to parties
except for coasterkid
he's in a fraternity so i don't know why he comes here

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on March 06, 2013, 01:25:08 AM
like omg dude check out what this fag on the internet said


alos this kind of sums up what i actually show them

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Custom on March 06, 2013, 01:26:28 AM
we're all bored college kids who don't drink and don't go to parties
except for coasterkid
he's in a fraternity so i don't know why he comes here
But I both drink and go to parties. I just use this as filler for times when I have nothing to do.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtlfulboy on March 06, 2013, 01:27:40 AM
But I both drink and go to parties. I just use this as filler for times when I have nothing to do.


to not do homework right

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Custom on March 06, 2013, 01:28:00 AM
to not do homework right
Well, I'm a Writing/English major, so my homework is generally reading something and then writing about it. Which usually leaves me with nothing to do because writing a short story or an essay is not that intercourse ing hard. But yeah, essentially.

zephilicious

Quote from: Custom on March 06, 2013, 01:26:28 AM
we're all bored college kids who don't drink and don't go to parties
except for coasterkid
he's in a fraternity so i don't know why he comes here


im sorry
im having a hard time even imaging how pathetic this scenario is
~~ <3

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on March 06, 2013, 01:35:51 AM
im sorry
im having a hard time even imaging how pathetic this scenario is


i'm really good at pokemon

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Let's write a fanfic together. I have the writing prowess of a college freshman and the wit of a Chinese tattoo artist.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Custom on March 06, 2013, 01:26:28 AM
we're all bored college kids who don't drink and don't go to parties
except for coasterkid
he's in a fraternity so i don't know why he comes here


I come on here whenever I have homework lol
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Britz

Quote from: Custom on March 06, 2013, 01:27:32 AM
alos this kind of sums up what i actually show them

That's basically what happened.

Silverhawk79

March 06, 2013, 05:38:08 PM #13 Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:38:21 PM by Silverhawk79
Hey. Welcome.

also does custom talk about me

Britz

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 06, 2013, 05:38:08 PM
also does custom talk about me


Not that I remember, sorry.
I never remember what people tell me haha

Go Up