September 25, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.


do any of you work out?

Started by Custom, November 28, 2012, 02:10:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Z on January 30, 2013, 09:40:46 PM
Also don't eat as much.

It's pretty much as simple as: Calories in/Calories out. People really exaggerate how complicated it is. If you have some pizza that day, chill out on anything else unless its something small.




I know, I'm just really bad about it.

Zero

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 06, 2013, 02:39:42 PM
I know, I'm just really bad about it.


It's really hard.

Roast Beef or chicken salad?

The right answer is both

Custom

Quote from: Z on February 06, 2013, 04:08:43 PM
It's really hard.

Roast Beef or chicken salad?

The right answer is both


roast beef
i'll never be like goku if i eat chicken salad

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

buttlord420

 what zero said
its easy to get discouraged but 15 eventually becomes 20 to 30 etc.
also yes usually like 5-6 days out of the week

Zero

Quote from: Custom on February 06, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
roast beef
i'll never be like goku if i eat chicken salad


you'll be like goku if you eat both

consume

CoasterKid93

If you guys want to know of a really good app for this kind of thing, check out Noom. It combines a Food Diary, Exercise Log, and Weight Log all into one. It's really, really useful.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on February 24, 2013, 07:21:50 PM
If you guys want to know of a really good app for this kind of thing, check out Noom. It combines a Food Diary, Exercise Log, and Weight Log all into one. It's really, really useful.


downloading now

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Lotos

February 27, 2013, 02:15:15 PM #22 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:16:24 PM by Lotos
Quote from: CoasterKid93 on November 28, 2012, 02:36:02 PM
Do you even LIFT?

35 minutes of high-intensity cardio daily
50 pushups daily
50 situps daily
50 calf raises daily


3 posts down.  We did good, as I would have thought it would have been the second post.

And no, I don't work out D:  ~160 pounds.  If I go over 165, I get disappointed in myself, but I seem to maintain the 16[01234] range pretty well.

Custom

i've started taking this seriously haha

after so much procrastination

i've gone from 199 to 192
it's been like two weeks
hoping to lose all this dumb poop by summer or something cool so i can listen to Chunk No Captain Chunk and ride bikes

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

oh yeah, i went to the doctors two or three weeks ago and i'm under 200 again

yay?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

REMEMBER

muscle mass is good

fat is not

if you are actually working out and not being a piece of poop then chances are you're losing fat and gaining muscle, which weighs more and then weighing yourself and thinking you aren't making progress when you actually are, you're just losing fat. Often times its best not to weigh yourself more than necessary.

now that i'm finished with these run on sentences i'm going to chug this beer and then go to intercourse ing sleep because i've admittedly been terrible this spring break when it comes to working out so remember not to pay as much attention to that intercourse ing weight number as you are and if you do use kilograms this isn't 1776 anymore

Kayo

Quote from: Z on March 07, 2013, 04:05:30 AM
REMEMBER

muscle mass is good

fat is not

if you are actually working out and not being a piece of poop then chances are you're losing fat and gaining muscle, which weighs more and then weighing yourself and thinking you aren't making progress when you actually are, you're just losing fat. Often times its best not to weigh yourself more than necessary.

now that i'm finished with these run on sentences i'm going to chug this beer and then go to intercourse ing sleep because i've admittedly been terrible this spring break when it comes to working out so remember not to pay as much attention to that intercourse ing weight number as you are and if you do use kilograms this isn't 1776 anymore
Muscle mass or not, I'd still rather not weigh more than 200. Especially because according to my parents, all extra weight is fat, so whatever.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Go Up