News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Four Swords Anniversary Edition Free

Started by The Riddler, January 14, 2012, 08:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

I'm sure this is old news but go to your DSiWare shop (or whatever it is on the 3ds), it's free. I noticed no advertisement for it but found it in the shop. It's apparently the GBA game updated or something.

but it's free.

Go download yours now.

still only local multiplayer, though

Hero_of_Darkness

You're lucky to have found it in time. It'll only be around for another five weeks or so.

Flying Chickens

Alright, I'm going to ask the retardedly stupid question. How do I get to the DSiWare/whatever shop? I ask this because I've spent the past however long convinced that I need to be in a GameStop or something. Do I just connect? Is that it?

The Riddler

do you have a 3ds?
it's just the nintendo eshop

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on January 14, 2012, 10:19:33 PM
Alright, I'm going to ask the retardedly stupid question. How do I get to the DSiWare/whatever shop? I ask this because I've spent the past however long convinced that I need to be in a GameStop or something. Do I just connect? Is that it?
From the DSi and newer models to use anywhere with internet, click the shop icon.

Kayo

Got it already on both my DSi and now my 3DS, yep.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Pennington on January 15, 2012, 08:16:14 PM
Got it already on both my DSi and now my 3DS, yep.

Do you...
... play with yourself?

Super

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 16, 2012, 05:56:09 AM
Do you...
... play with yourself?

( ¬‿¬)

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on January 16, 2012, 05:56:09 AM
Do you...
... play with yourself?
N-no ;_;

I have yet to play it on my 3DS though, since I played it on my DSi for about 8 hours straight when I first got it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

That game justifies the need of playing with more people. Obtaining the last set of keys is just impossible with one player.

Doodle

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 16, 2012, 07:41:17 PM
That game justifies the need of playing with more people. Obtaining the last set of keys is just impossible with one player.
I did it all by myself on my DSi :U
The Realm of Memories was harder than the other stages, but still not all that hard
YEAH

Neerb

Quote from: Doodle on January 18, 2012, 08:22:10 AM
I did it all by myself on my DSi :U
The Realm of Memories was harder than the other stages, but still not all that hard

I just got to LA's stage. CHAIN CHOMP, YOU'VE RETURNED!!

Doodle

That was the best one imo
dat style
dem colors
dat chain chomp
YEAH

Flying Chickens

PROBLEM SOLVED: Never bothered to connect my 3DS to the internet, so I never downloaded any update, so I never had the EShop.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on January 21, 2012, 03:30:44 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED: Never bothered to connect my 3DS to the internet, so I never downloaded any update, so I never had the EShop.

I laughed.