News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by Zero, November 17, 2011, 08:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Michio Kaku on December 10, 2011, 11:32:51 AM
The Stormcloaks are pretty racist against every race except Nords, and a divided Empire sure as intercourse  isn't going to be strong enough to stand up against to the Dominion when they attack again(if you talk to any Thalmor they always say that they WILL attack again and the next time they do, they'll make sure to exterminate every non-elf race).

So yeah. It's a pretty easy choice. Empire all the way. I don't even know why anyone would support the Stormcloaks when they're naive as poop. They can't stand up to the Dominion alone.

With my guy as a Dark Elf, the racism does make me want to choose the empire.  But it seems like Stormcloak himself defeated the High King in a fair challenge battle, but was not allowed to rightfully take the throne.

I mean, for the past two games I've been working for the good of the Empire.  But they gave up a lot in that treaty.  Will the Empire even be strong enough to hold all factions together in the next war?  Or is it better for the different sects to fight against the Thalmor under treaty, yet remain segregated?  Will Ulfic be better for the Nords in the long run?

The Empire has been stripped so far that they agreed to outlaw their own main god.  I don't know that they can hold it together in the next war.

I just don't know yet.

Zero

Ravioli

You know what's better than Skyrim? A skyrimjob.

Get someone to eat out your poop hole while you're playing Skyrim.

Skyrimshot.

Flying Chickens

So I got it for Christmas, and it's great great great. I do somewhat miss the scaling-enemies from Oblivion. Why? Because I've been one shotted by random ass ninnyes a good nine times now. Random. Ass. Bitches.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Ho Ho Hover Poultry on December 27, 2011, 12:08:46 AM
So I got it for Christmas, and it's great great great. I do somewhat miss the scaling-enemies from Oblivion. Why? Because I've been one shotted by random ass ninnyes a good nine times now. Random. Ass. Bitches.

Watch out for Giants.  Seriously.  You're thinking "Hey, I can kill a dragon.  Imma intercourse  up this larger than usual person."  And then your tumbling down from 30 feet in the air in ragdoll animation.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: BOREDSANTABOY on December 27, 2011, 07:01:06 PM
Watch out for Giants.  Seriously.  You're thinking "Hey, I can kill a dragon.  Imma intercourse  up this larger than usual person."  And then your tumbling down from 30 feet in the air in ragdoll animation.
I tried to take on some Giants, ended poorly. Speaking of dragons, holy intercourse  dragon priests. I was fighting the dragon just north of Whiterun when a coffin burst open and a Draugr started raping me with fire while a dragon did the same.

Anyways, my game somehow got deleted so I started a new one today. Having a fun time about it too - I went with the same play style I used in Oblivion (Sneaky thief/archer) with a few modifications (carrying around bigass axes and swords) and it's way more entertaining than the straight up Warrior approach I was taking.

BOREDFOREVER

The dragon priests are tough as hell.  My first fight with Volsung ended quickly and with a WTF on my part while my last save loaded.  I actually waited to level up a bit more and get some better gear before going back.  But that mask he drops is sweet.

The Riddler

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: The Riddler on December 29, 2011, 08:33:10 PM
video

I spent some time looking up videos like that, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Chris8492

just got it for the PC and it runs like a dream.

I'm like 70 hours in and have barely completed any quests and haven't even touched any of the factions except for the first Companion quest. And I've done maybe the first five or so quest in the Main quest line.
...̅̅̅

Chris8492

They need to add a multiplayer to this game, it would be more eventful.

RX-78-2

Even just co-op would be epic. I've always thought about that, even while Oblivion was the latest game.

I just got the Skyrim anyway. I have the PC version because I figured I'd risk the glitches, try something new, and get some use out of my laptop. I haven't actually started playing it yet, since I've been hanging out with friends and playing console games, but hopefully I'll start sooner than later.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Chris8492

one thing i can picture with a co op that would be rather annoying though "MY ITEMS MINE MINE!" you might get people who are like that LOL

RX-78-2

That could happen, but I'm sure that there would be a loot sharing feature or something. Besides, people should really only be playing with their friends; no items fights.

On a side note, I finally got into Skyrim. I was pretty disappointed at the simplification of leveling and attributes, but I got over it when I started leveling up and getting perks. I still really wish that there was a way to increase speed and jumping height though.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************