Started by Doodle, October 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

dem underwater courses
dem items
dat metal mario
YEAH

Super

Mario Kart is one of my favorite series. I'm getting this day one.

Hero_of_Darkness

I will have to pay $228.38 to play this game.

Fucking worth it.

DededeCloneChris

I like the community option. Perhaps we can make one for this forum.

Zero

Kayo

Dec 2nd?

I'm getting a 3DS before Christmas then, just for this.

This is a definite release day get for me as well.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

The Nintendo Power issue of November reveals two new characters.

[spoiler]Wiggler

AND...

...the Queen Bee of Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/mario_kart_7?start=1060

Queen Bee for Smash Bros. 4.[/spoiler]

Kayo

Chris, spoiler that NOW. I seriously didn't want to know about the new characters, and was doing a good job of making myself oblivious to most MK7 updates.... but you just blew it, there.

Well, I guess now that I forever know this I have to comment:

[spoiler]Of all the possible choices, THOSE two?

Wiggler. First of all, Maple Treeway is in MK7. There are Wigglers there. Huge ones. Now we get a resized smaller one driving? That's just silly.

Queen Bee isn't even significant in anything at all. And they cut her to 1% of her original size. I don't understand this.[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayghost on October 29, 2011, 08:32:26 PM
Chris, spoiler that NOW. I seriously didn't want to know about the new characters, and was doing a good job of making myself oblivious to most MK7 updates.... but you just blew it, there.

Wiggler. First of all, Maple Treeway is in MK7. There are Wigglers there. Huge ones. Now we get a resized smaller one driving? That's just silly.

Queen Bee isn't even significant in anything at all. And they cut her to 1% of her original size. I don't understand this.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]If it makes you feel any better, those two seem to be available from the start.

Also, Wiggler has different sizes. Hell, there was one in Mario Super Sluggers. There's no argument to that.

But as for Queen Bee...it's a new idea.[/spoiler]

buttlord420

Quote from: Kayghost on October 29, 2011, 08:32:26 PM

Queen Bee isn't even significant in anything at all. And they cut her to 1% of her original size. I don't understand
this.[/spoiler]
whine whine whine

Super

If you don't want to read about Mario Kart 7, why bother coming to a thread about it?

Doodle

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 29, 2011, 09:42:57 PM
[spoiler]If it makes you feel any better, those two seem to be available from the start.

Also, Wiggler has different sizes. Hell, there was one in Mario Super Sluggers. There's no argument to that.

But as for Queen Bee...it's a new idea.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Queen Bee is just another Galaxy rep.[/spoiler]
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Spooker on October 30, 2011, 02:37:23 AM
If you don't want to read about Mario Kart 7, why bother coming to a thread about it?
Speculation? It seems like common courtesy to spoiler information like official character reveals. These threads are ALWAYS used for speculation.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Kayghost on October 31, 2011, 06:12:44 PM
Speculation? It seems like common courtesy to spoiler information like official character reveals. These threads are ALWAYS used for speculation.
Really, it's just a general Mario Kart 7 thread. Anything about the game can be readily discussed, including speculation and reveals. You should expect people to post any and all news regarding an anticipated game.

Zero

wait spoilers for a intercourse ing mario kart game?

lol brb cutting my wrists poop just got spoiled oh no