News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

UMvC3 on PSVita

Started by Zero, September 14, 2011, 04:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Special New Capcom Edition: No Mega Man characters whatsoever!

Hero_of_Darkness

Not surprising.

Yeah, not much else to be said. The memory card prices killed my interest in Vita for now, and I'm waiting for a significant price drop.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 14, 2011, 12:17:04 PM
Not surprising.

Yeah, not much else to be said. The memory card prices killed my interest in Vita for now, and I'm waiting for a significant price drop.
Well, how much does a Vita cost?

Turok

Like I want to wear out my $250 dollar fragile electronic device by playing MvC on it. >_<

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 14, 2011, 12:18:34 PM
Well, how much does a Vita cost?
$249.99 Wifi
$299.99 Wifi/3G

Memory card prices haven't been announced outside of Japan, but the Japanese prices are insane and that'll likely translate over here.

Memory card 4GB December 17, 2011 ¥2,200
Memory card 8GB December 17, 2011 ¥3,200
Memory card 16GB December 17, 2011 ¥5,500
Memory card 32GB December 17, 2011 ¥9,500

It'll be at least $20 for just 4GB, possibly more. 8GB will probably be $30+, 16 $50-60, and 32 $100. It also seems that there will be some games that require a memory card for saving.

DededeCloneChris

Ouch, that's quite a lot of costly accessories.

Neerb

Is the 3G a dedicated free thing, or do you have to start up a data plan on AT&T?

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on September 14, 2011, 03:10:07 PM
Is the 3G a dedicated free thing, or do you have to start up a data plan on AT&T?
They haven't given details for NA. In Japan, you buy hour-based prepaid cards.

Zero

100 bucks for 32gb?

Yeah Sony. People are starting to wise up to how cheap memory is. Good luck selling those 32gb cards.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on September 14, 2011, 06:49:22 PM
100 bucks for 32gb?

Yeah Sony. People are starting to wise up to how cheap memory is. Good luck selling those 32gb cards.
The word "recession" doesn't exist in their dictionary. They have "money" in big green capital letters.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Zero on September 14, 2011, 06:49:22 PM
100 bucks for 32gb?

Well, keep in mind that my US prices are speculation based on SCE's pricing trends. I could be wrong, but even if I am it won't be by a ton.

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on September 14, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
Well, keep in mind that my US prices are speculation based on SCE's pricing trends. I could be wrong, but even if I am it won't be by a ton.

I know the Yen to dollar exchange rate, and just based my statement on the prices you gave. You probably aren't wrong. Sony usually doesn't differentiate prices based on region, usually anyway.

viewtifulboy

I wonder how good it is on the Vita.  I've seen it a couple of times, but I already have UMVC3 due to the going-off-XBLA-for-no-intercourse ing-reason sale.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

whatwewishfor

Quote from: viewtifulboy on December 08, 2015, 08:10:48 PM
I wonder how good it is on the Vita.  I've seen it a couple of times, but I already have UMVC3 due to the going-off-XBLA-for-no-intercourse ing-reason sale.
shut up rule breaker
whatever