<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

3DS Friend Code Database

Started by Custom, March 27, 2011, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutilator7

Quote from: Custom on March 27, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
health and safety information is my favorite title too

Where would we be without it? Dead, that's where.
I'm sorta disappointed i can't put my recently played regular DS titles on there, even though they appear in the activity log.

FruitFlow

Is it possible to use a random image as your player icon, or are you forced to use a Mii?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Mutilator7

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 28, 2011, 01:51:59 PM
Is it possible to use a random image as your player icon, or are you forced to use a Mii?

I believe you only can use the Mii, sorta a shame seeing as you should be able to take a picture with the camera for your profile pic.
Also i named my Mii Mutilator7, because i thought it might use my real name. Although it might just use the name designated on your system (like on the original DS)

FruitFlow

Quote from: Mutilator7 on March 28, 2011, 01:58:34 PM
I believe you only can use the Mii, sorta a shame seeing as you should be able to take a picture with the camera for your profile pic.
Also i named my Mii Mutilator7, because i thought it might use my real name. Although it might just use the name designated on your system (like on the original DS)
Dang. It would have been cool to have a custom image.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zero

Been too busy with SSFIV to really mess with anything else, so I finally got around to messing with the online features.

My friend code: 2578-3128-2517

Adding everyone.

FruitFlow

Which retail stores have live demos?
GS doesn't seem to have any, lol.

Mutilator7

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 29, 2011, 12:56:26 PM
Which retail stores have live demos?
GS doesn't seem to have any, lol.

Try Best Buy, that's where mine was.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Mutilator7 on March 29, 2011, 02:48:33 PM
Try Best Buy, that's where mine was.
Oh, sweet.
There's a Best Buy right down the street from where I live.
I can just walk there.

Neerb

Cornwad

4940-5463-9492
I'll add you guys soon.

DededeCloneChris

Hey guys, let's all guess the game Cornwad first bought.

Nayrman

2234-7170-214

Yep, finally got online

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 03, 2011, 05:24:08 PM
You're the one who told me to get it  :P

SkyMyl

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 03, 2011, 05:24:08 PM
Nintendogs+Cats?

Quote from: Nayrman on April 03, 2011, 05:40:38 PM
2234-7170-214

Yep, finally got online
dude this would be awesome if you just had an extra number in there