News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Black and White reservations

Started by FruitFlow, February 28, 2011, 02:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on March 04, 2011, 01:26:02 PM
So tomorrow

We get B/W.

Today=Friday

I guess "tomorrow" if you're going to a midnight premiere...

Too bad none of the stores near me are doing that.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on March 04, 2011, 01:27:39 PM
Today=Friday

I guess "tomorrow" if you're going to a midnight premiere...

Too bad none of the stores near me are doing that.
Why did I just think it was Saturday, even though I just got home from school an hour ago?

;_;
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Nah, not bad at all. In fact my Gamestop is opening an hour early, yay. I just need to find a good wifi spot after starting up so I can download the Liberty Island ticket to get Victini

FruitFlow

I was expecting a bonus to be included.