News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Started by Neerb, January 18, 2011, 03:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearissoslow

horrible idea

and neku crossover poop doesn't even make any intercourse ing sense considering that to be in the reaper's game, you have to be dead, which a screenshot shows. Neku has the timer so that means he's dead. however, he's in the KH universe, where being dead = heartless and if you're vaginay enough, a nobody too. so what the intercourse ? the rules of death directly contradict each other here.

that and neku + riku + sora has to be the most homosexual a game can get. it'll probably be the Neku that was like I HATE PEOPLE OMG ANGST ANGST ANGST and suddenly sora becomes his level five boyfriend that teaches him the value of hurt feelings

yeah this is a horrible intercourse ing idea

Zero

Qsmash

This is Kingdom Hearts. You know? Contradictions: The Game: The Series.

Bearissoslow

that's only if you actually consider KH2 canon or, if you're not a faggot and use normal words like me, existent.

kh2 didn't happen but somehow I like to pretend that 358/2 Days did with characters that just look eerily similar to Roxas and friends.

also COM didn't either

in fact like this series doesn't exist by my standards anymore

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on September 27, 2011, 10:44:48 PM
that's only if you actually consider KH2 canon or, if you're not a faggot and use normal words like me, existent.

kh2 didn't happen but somehow I like to pretend that 358/2 Days did with characters that just look eerily similar to Roxas and friends.

also COM didn't either

in fact like this series doesn't exist by my standards anymore
wat

Neerb

New 10 minute trailer shows lots of new plot elements, more of the weird new animal side-kick mechanic, and [re]confirms the following worlds:
-Traverse Town (basically a TWEWY world now, with how many characters it has)
-Mickey Mouse's The Three Musketeers (no idea how they'll write this off)
-Fantasia (not just Yen Sid, but a whole world with the Flower scene, Centaur scene, Sorcerer's Apprentice scene, and Chernabog scene)
-Pinocchio (actual world now, not just Monstro)
-Tron Legacy (with Sam and Flynn, despite Flynn not being in KH2)
-Hunchback of Notre Dame (Catholicism? In MY JRPG?)

I lost a ton of interest in this game, but now I'm more excited; I just hope Jeff Bridges is somehow willing/forced to reprise his role as Flynn.

No international date yet, but Japan gets the game at the end of March.

JrDude

Love the intro thingamahoosin with the great graphics and flashbacks of past games.
Heartless pets? The intercourse ?
Also, that red head in purple who's from another game, is he from Final Fantasy too?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on February 17, 2012, 01:26:17 PM
Love the intro thingamahoosin with the great graphics and flashbacks of past games.
Heartless pets? The intercourse ?
Also, that red head in purple who's from another game, is he from Final Fantasy too?

Well, these aren't Heartless, they're some new kind of enemy called Dream Eaters or something to that effect.

As for the red head, that would be Neku, from Square's DS cult hit "The World Ends With You." Apparently Square has decided Final Fantasy isn't enough representation of their company, so Traverse Town will now be populated with characters from TWEWY and visually altered to be more fitting (such as graffiti on the walls and entirely new sections of the town).

The Riddler

Hero_of_Darkness

DededeCloneChris

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/17/kingdom-hearts-3d-english-recording-underway-some-actors-already-done/

Good, the American release team is working with the voices as we speak. Zexion's VA finished, and Neku's original VA reported a week ago that he's almost finished.

Zero

7 years and we still don't have KH3.

Square Enix is run by a bunch of intercourse ing chimpanzees. KH2 sold like intercourse ing crack. Tired of this spin-off poop, there is no excuse for this crap.

Mona

I am actually very excited about this game. I'm super excited about the Hunchback of Notre Dame world. :3