News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I am now back

Started by Chris8492, October 06, 2010, 09:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Yeah, you might have noticed but i am much more inactive.

I just dont have the time to come on here as much anymore. Sorry.

So, for now, im going to be inactive for a while.

See ya guys later.

Silverhawk79

Not a problem. See you around when you get the chance.

SkyMyl

Well, it is getting around that busy season, so it's understandable.

We'll be seeing you the next time you decide to drop by, right?

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Chris8492

Alright, i've came to a decision where i am leaving for good.

This probably wont even be noticable anyways, i havent been here long enough.

Cya all later.

SkyMyl

Chris8492

I don't know, im just confused right now. And the fact is i dont come on here as much anymore.

My input that i put in here is...well, igonored. Its just with that, why do i bother to stay if im ignored by the majority?

Well, i had fun while i was here, but, no purpose for me staying, got to move on.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: BlueFlameofAura on October 29, 2010, 05:32:57 PM
I don't know, im just confused right now. And the fact is i dont come on here as much anymore.

My input that i put in here is...well, igonored. Its just with that, why do i bother to stay if im ignored by the majority?

Well, i had fun while i was here, but, no purpose for me staying, got to move on.
Ignored? I think not.

Chris8492

If you saw it from my perspective, your opinion would change.

Kayo

I'm still here, even though many people hate/ignore me. It's no big deal, not worth leaving forever over.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: BlueFlameofAura on October 29, 2010, 07:33:17 PM
If you saw it from my perspective, your opinion would change.
Leaving a forum just because not EVERY SINGLE PERSON replies to your posts isn't a proper reason.

On a side note, we don't approve account deletions, just so you know.

Magnum

Nobody ever replies to me. I just don't care enough to actually leave  =3

Bye

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Chris8492

Hi, everyone, sorry, I was just confused at the time. Right now, I have q bit of a problem going on.

Ok, so about two days ago, my friend from Outward Bound contacts me on Skype and wants me to meet some of her friends. So while meeting them, one of her friends comes to me and tells me that I seem like a nice person. Then the next day, she comes back from school saying that she has been bullied q lot throughout her years in school and is at the point where she feels like she has no one to go to that she can trust. Then she tells me that she tried to kill herself last year and she is getting "thoughts" again. I mean I' ce never experienced anything like this but I want to her... but FFS how I can help. What should I do because I'm caught in the middle of it????????

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: BlueFlameofAura on November 07, 2010, 04:55:57 PM
Hi, everyone, sorry, I was just confused at the time. Right now, I have q bit of a problem going on.

Ok, so about two days ago, my friend from Outward Bound contacts me on Skype and wants me to meet some of her friends. So while meeting them, one of her friends comes to me and tells me that I seem like a nice person. Then the next day, she comes back from school saying that she has been bullied q lot throughout her years in school and is at the point where she feels like she has no one to go to that she can trust. Then she tells me that she tried to kill herself last year and she is getting "thoughts" again. I mean I' ce never experienced anything like this but I want to her... but FFS how I can help. What should I do because I'm caught in the middle of it????????
Well, you can first make a thread in the right board. This is the intro board, not the Power On board. D:

Chris8492