News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

God I am such a nerd

Started by Nayrman, May 19, 2010, 08:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

So I had a somewhat scary dream last night. It wasn't of the monster or end of the world variety. No, I dreamed that my Mac's OS suddenly changed to Vista, got riddled with errors and no solutions would work. Seriously WTF.

State you're incredibly nerdy moments, and yes I realize how incredibly stupid that "nightmare" was. lol

Gwen Khan

that's sad, really really sad

nothing really nerdy for me expect back when Link's Awakening came out I was playing so much I was hearing sound effects even when I turned the game off

Night the Lucario

Does anyone here play D&D avidly? Ever had an epic success or equally epic fail and shouted "CRIT SUCCESS/FAIL!" Ever seen someone get one and done it for them? Yeah. That's happened six times in the past week. Starting Sunday. Mostly "Crit Fail!"

Oh, and I got into a Quote contest over Abridged and won. Does that count?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

arachnid

1. I specilize in computer graphics
2. I play majic the gathering
3. I play DND
4. I almost mever stop watching anime.

I'm a nerd
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

JrDude

People never get it when I say it, even here, I often say "FAILURE awwww (RL & Internet)" and picture the SSBM guy saying it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Missingno6

My sister and I bought a new gaming comp and played Guild Wars for almost 5 hours. Too bad it was a school night. At least I know what I'll be doing over the summer (other than the reunion with TK).
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Jayat

I watch anime....with eng sub pimp

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

SkyMyl

I don't listen to anything by bands or artists. My music comes in the form of OSTs and rearrangements from games.

Silverhawk79

I once had a dream my lovely Windows 7 laptop got turned into a Macbook.
I raged and lamented the loss of all my games.
trollface.jpg

Cornwad

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 12, 2010, 08:35:21 PM
I don't listen to anything by bands or artists. My music comes in the form of OSTs and rearrangements from games.
This happens to me a lot, people check my iPod and see World of Goo and Smash Bros

Jayat

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 12, 2010, 08:35:21 PM
How is that nerd

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Allegory

Zero

Uh...how isn't that nerdy? It's definitely nerdy but it isn't a bad thing at all.

tibar21

well i play pokemon and watch naruto shippuden (japanese w/ english sub) but thats about it. and i guess i kinda look like one. being a nerd isn't a bad thing though.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Allegretto

Quote from: arachnid on May 19, 2010, 03:12:56 PM
1. I specilize in computer graphics
2. I play majic the gathering
3. I play DND
4. I almost mever stop watching anime.

I'm a nerd
Yes you intercourse ing suck with grammar and spelling :_:

I'm an otaku, and a pro gamer.