News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

how terrified are you of spiders?

Started by arachnid, May 16, 2010, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On a scale of one to five how terrified are you of spiders?

Love spiders
3 (16.7%)
like spiders
3 (16.7%)
dont cair
5 (27.8%)
Afraid of spiders
3 (16.7%)
deathly afraid
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 01:38:02 PM

DSGamer3002

When people around me make a big deal about a spider, as in "OMG A SPIDER IT'S GONNA EAT MY BRAINS OUT," I walk up to the spider, pick it up, and eat it.

I don't necessarily like spiders, but I don't hate them either. I'm not scared of them at all... unless they look poisonous or something. :P

Qsmash

I'm trying to learn to tolerate spiders and overcome my fear. They are very intelligent creatures from what I've heard, but if I see a huge one it's going down.

Redpaige13

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Fucking HATE Spiders.  Nasty-ass sons of beetches.

FORNICATION BABY!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Redpaige13 on May 18, 2010, 09:49:34 AM
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Fucking HATE Spiders.  Nasty-ass sons of beetches.

Zero

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on May 17, 2010, 04:25:36 PM
When people around me make a big deal about a spider, as in "OMG A SPIDER IT'S GONNA EAT MY BRAINS OUT," I walk up to the spider, pick it up, and eat it.

Pics or it doesn't happen

Kayo

Quote from: Midnight Absol on May 17, 2010, 01:25:20 PM
I'm the guy who would have no problem letting spiders crawl all over him. Because yes. Spiders won't bite you if you don't irritate them. They just tickle, so I try to get them onto a wall, all the better to appreciate their beauty.
I don't hate them, though some of the ones near where I live are rather creepy. I'm fine watching them on walls, just not too fond of them inside of my house, for this reason: If I see spiders inside, that means some insects I despise can also get in. But spiders themselves I don't mind.

Oh, one more thing. I hate when they run and hide behind objects in my house. I don't want them to die back there, and I would appreciate if they could come out and let me play with em a bit :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

Quote from: Midnight Absol on May 17, 2010, 03:36:26 PM
...Oh, we're going to be great friends. Do you have an MSN?
You must have lots of friends, then.

Night the Lucario

You'd be amazed. I really don't. Most of the people I talk to I can't corrupt. For various reasons. Although I do talk to twenty or so people on MSN.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kingmush

I don't like them on me or in my room and such but if I see them in like the corner of my garage, outside or just chillin somewhere I don't really care about them.