News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Stupid little mistakes around the house.

Started by The Riddler, April 28, 2010, 05:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

I can't begin to describe how often I do things without thinking.

I put the Nesquik powder in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet, very, very often. I always realize it as I'm doing it and hit myself in the back of the head. Earlier today I brought dirty dishes into the laundry room, because I was thinking about laundry.

Stuff like that.

Discuss.

Light

Sometimes I'll be thirsty and want a drink from the fridge in the garage. Instead of going there, though, I'll make a wrong turn and end up in the bathroom. Then I stand there for a few minutes trying to remember what I was doing, and why I was in the bathroom. (ノ 。 々 °)ノ
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Similar to Light, sometimes when I'm thirsty I'll walk into the kitchen, but for whatever reason I'll grab a plate out of the cabinet. :|

Dog Food

I've done lots of these things. I'll be reading a book and be thirsty, so I'll walk into the kitchen while reading. Then I'll look in the fridge and think I'm putting something away, and I'll put my book in there. Then I'll walk back into the living room, sit down, get back up and grab my book out of the fridge and scurry away hoping no one saw me. Then I'll get back up again, leave my book, and get that drink I wanted.

Or I'll brush my teeth with toothpaste and use my toothbrush as soap. Or put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet. And the one I do the most often: Put soap in my hair and wash my body with shampoo.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.