News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official 3DS Discussion Thread

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on June 21, 2012, 09:05:49 PM
3DS XL announced (no, it does not have a second circle pad; it doesn't even ship with a charger!), and NSMB2 has Day 1 DLC.

Nintendo is making such great and consumer-friendly decisions lately!
It doesn't ship with a charger? How does that work, you just use it until it dies and then have to go out and buy a separate charger? Am I missing something?

Also, you must have been batpoop insane to think they would put new controls on a new model of 3DS. Adding more circle pads or shoulder buttons or what have you only makes for a completely different system. It just doesn't work on something that's supposed to still be a 3DS.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

It comes with a charger in North America. Battery life is only 30 minutes longer when playing 3DS games, 1 to 2 hours longer when playing DS.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

zephilicious

Quote from: Z on June 22, 2012, 07:16:16 PM
3D is optional.
3d is half the point of the system
optional is a technicality
~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on June 23, 2012, 01:33:09 AM
3d is half the point of the system
optional is a technicality

I seldom play with 3D on and my battery life is extended as a result.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on June 22, 2012, 09:16:45 PM
It doesn't ship with a charger? How does that work, you just use it until it dies and then have to go out and buy a separate charger? Am I missing something?

Also, you must have been batpoop insane to think they would put new controls on a new model of 3DS. Adding more circle pads or shoulder buttons or what have you only makes for a completely different system. It just doesn't work on something that's supposed to still be a 3DS.
Yes. It uses the same charger as the 3DS and DSi. Also, after I made that post, it was announced that it'll come with a charger in the US.

You should have read a few posts down before replying.

Quote from: Z on June 23, 2012, 04:25:06 PM
You really should know not to argue with zeph by this point.

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on June 23, 2012, 06:13:46 PM
You really should know not to argue with zeph by this point.

It's something to do

zephilicious

quite. i dont get anywhere by arguing with any of you either.
~~ <3

Kayo

Quote from: Z on June 23, 2012, 04:25:06 PM
Personally, I like the 3DS for pretty much every OTHER reason. The 3D is just icing on the cake.

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on June 23, 2012, 06:13:46 PM
Yes. It uses the same charger as the 3DS and DSi. Also, after I made that post, it was announced that it'll come with a charger in the US.

You should have read a few posts down before replying.
Yes but then Tuppy said:
Quote from: Tupin on June 21, 2012, 11:31:42 PM
Nintendo has a history of not including the AC adapter with their systems, especially in Japan.

Which is the reason I asked.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kirby's Pinball Land and The Sword of Hope II have been added to the library, along with Johnny Kung Fu.

Tomorrow's a very special deal for a discounted game. Mighty Switch Force will be discounted by half price off, costing only $3 dollars to buy. The deal will last from Friday 13th to Sunday 15th.

I'm so getting that. Friday 13th couldn't have been luckier than this.

DededeCloneChris

http://kotaku.com/5934143/nintendos-portable-lineup-dates-paper-mario-moves-luigi-to-2013

The software lineup for the entire handheld domain.

Oh, Luigi's Mansion 2 got delayed to 2013 for some reason.

Tupin

If the Wii U release rumors are true, Sticker Star's release is followed by the launch of a new system by less than two weeks.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.