Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Lotos

Nayrman

Hey Nintendo:
1. ANALOG STICKS
2. non-blocky graphics wouldn't hurt
3. keep the motion crap to a minimum. It's never worked on handhelds (kirby's pinball on GBC anyone?)

Lotos

Quote from: Nayrman on January 06, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
3. keep the motion crap to a minimum. It's never worked on handhelds (kirby's pinball on GBC anyone?)

There was WarioWare: Twisted!, but then again, the screen was too small and that microgame that required rhythm mad me off.

StarWindWizard7

So the DS2 is over the DSi?

They seem to keep coming up/out with these "things" over 6 months.
Glad I only bought a DS, or I'd have a lot of little gaming machines everywhere.

Lotos

Quote from: NOA_STAR on January 06, 2010, 09:40:53 AM
So the DS2 is over the DSi?

They seem to keep coming up/out with these "things" over 6 months.
Glad I only bought a DS, or I'd have a lot of little gaming machines everywhere.

I only got my DSi for WarioWare :x  I'll bet they'll make one for the DS2 as well.  I better get a job and start saving.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Nayrman on January 06, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
Hey Nintendo:
1. ANALOG STICKS
2. non-blocky graphics wouldn't hurt
4.Make sure there's a linked Virtual Console or something like that. I'd love to get from my account and play Paper Mario on my DS2/Whatever they name it.
5.Actually test the control system. Make it feel good like the DSLite
6.If they're going to have music, don't only allow that weird file.
Who wants to continue on the list?!
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

ThePowerOfOne

Glad I still have my DS Lite. I was just getting ready to take it to Gamestop and get a DSi, too.

Tupin

Quote from: Third K on January 06, 2010, 09:57:27 AM
4.Make sure there's a linked Virtual Console or something like that. I'd love to get from my account and play Paper Mario on my DS2/Whatever they name it.
5.Actually test the control system. Make it feel good like the DSLite
6.If they're going to have music, don't only allow that weird file.
Who wants to continue on the list?!
7. ANALOG STICKS (Yes, it's worth mentioning twice)
8. Using optical media wouldn't be a bad idea for GCN-sized games, which is how powerful the DS2 SHOULD be.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Okat, whiners. You're really gullible that Nintendo will hear your demands. It's as if you want to eat more than you can chew when you just can't. Give them a break, geez...

I, for the ONLY one here, am looking forward to this.

Eizweir

So now instead of getting a DSi I should wait for this?  And then six months after it somes out there will be another model out :x
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Custom

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 06, 2010, 03:22:22 PM
Okat, whiners. You're really gullible that Nintendo will hear your demands. It's as if you want to eat more than you can chew when you just can't. Give them a break, geez...

You're a stupid fanboy then. Nintendo hasn't been listening to its fans for awhile. They should really start to. We don't want them to push out consoles and handhelds like they do games that only consist of minigames. The real fans don't want Wii Music. They just want a solid Zelda title.

I really don't want all this extra crap, I just wanted a solid handheld that is fun to play.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Thirdkoopa

You're really gullible that Nintendo will hear your demands
Heavens forbid we critize and discuss opinions

Uh no, I don't actually think they'll hear me; It's however nice to think of possibilities and hope.  What's wrong with wanting to play something like Super Mario RPG, which in a logical aspect, I could on a DSi If the Virtual Console accounts were linked? - Sony clearly does that with Playstation one for christ sakes. That's not saying Nintendo has to, but It'd be awesome.

Quote from: Third K on January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 AM
I got some mixed feelings about this...
Mixed Feelings: Excited yet concerned at the same time. Assumptions aren't nice. D:

Quote from: NOJ_CUSTOM on January 06, 2010, 03:49:22 PM
The real fans don't want Wii Music. They just want a solid Zelda title.
To be fair, the real fans just want more solid titles and better online amongst most things.

I don't mind Nintendo pulling out this shovelware poop since It sells way too much not to, but when putting it at such a high priority, it feels like you're getting bent over in a way.

Doodle

This annoys me. I just bought a DSi last year.
So far, there's nothing that makes it worth getting. Sure, the better resolution is nice, but the motion controls are just another gimmick.

You're really gullible that Nintendo will hear your demands.
We've already established Nintendo doesn't care about what we think, but we can still complain about all of the crap they've been doing lately. :U
YEAH

Macawmoses

Don't diss the blocky graphics. If the DS hadn't been around, pixel games would be long since dead - and there would be the end of an era. I want to see those types of games stick around. The DS promoted their development (see: Castlevania).