News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Mario Kart DS value?

Started by Neerb, September 29, 2009, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

How much could I get for selling MKDS at GameStop?  Is there a site that can tell me these things, or can you at least just tell me off the top of your head?

ThePowerOfOne

When I sell games I just see how much they are brand new (MKDS=$34.99) and see how well of condition mine are in, which is usually like new.

So if I were selling it I would sell it for about $20-25. But they probably subtract the price for missing instruction manuals and stuff.

But i'm not really sure, I only sell my games if i'm really low on money, and i've never traded any at Gamestop D:

Custom

I'd buy it for like... 10$. Pretty old game, but not old enough to be worth more than the original price... Or close to it.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

What's sad is that it is still going for full price at many retailers. That's your safest bet, really. Although, I have seen it for about $22 in a few used places..but that is pretty rare D:

Neerb

Never mind, I found out:  $15.  Kinda sad, considering how much they sell it to others.  Still, compared to other games at Gamestop, getting 1/2 of original price for a 4 year-old game is surprisingly good.

darkmario

While we're talking about trade-in values, does anyone know the value of pokemon ranger shadows of almia?

Sports1

Quote from: darkmario on October 03, 2009, 11:18:31 AM
While we're talking about trade-in values, does anyone know the value of pokemon ranger shadows of almia?
ftp://

I called my local gamestop just for you and they told me $12.  Call the one in your area to find out for sure.

viewtifulboy

I don't think anyone should be selling a game that good.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Super

Quote from: viewtifulboy on December 04, 2015, 11:44:35 PM
I don't think anyone should be selling a game that good.
Stop bumping old threads.