News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD TCG /Hiatus/

Started by Dog Food, September 12, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ½ on November 28, 2009, 12:47:02 AM
Woo, is I still a card maker?
Sure, just keep making good cards. And Rob will finally see his Brawl cards updated. Eventually.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Quote from: Dog Food on November 28, 2009, 06:01:17 AM
Sure, just keep making good cards. And Rob will finally see his Brawl cards updated. Eventually.
I'll keep doin' what I do then, but I'll stay on my break until a few more of my cards are released, it seems like my newer cards are either so good that you have to release them before my older ones, or so bad that you're releasing them earlier than my good ones due to saving better ones for later.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Jono2

am i still a tournament in the thing guy

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

JrDude

Is this still on Hiatus? or is it dead for good now?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

It's on a very long hiatus.

I need motivation to work on revamping, and that isn't happening over the holidays. Like I said, you guys can continue practicing by taking all of the cards and just playing around - battles and all that fun stuff - but don't expect any actual new updates or anything like that until I get free time. Winter is my busiest holiday (Christmas, brother comes home, cruise, my birthday, Valentine's day, my mom's birthday, my best friend's birthday, my other best friend's birthday... the list goes on and you get the point). So, after Winter expect real progress.

jnfs2014

Anyone want to battle in like 10 minutes?

Dog Food

To commemorate the New Year, I'd like to show off the new style of cards. They haven't changed much, but they've changed. If you have your own suggestions, please feel free to voice them. Also, spoilers are back, so that's something else to celebrate.

[spoiler]

Not much has changed, as you can see. Now there is a 'series' icon, showing which series the character is from. This means there will be more than one card of that character to collect. This will be used when making packs for different games, etc. etc. The other main change is in the stars. The stars no longer represent health, but now represent rarity. This card has one star, meaning it isn't very rare at all and you have a 90% chance of receiving it. The stars can also be used to decide how expensive a card is. One star equals ten coins. This particular card is only worth ten coins (at most). Sure, you can pay more. But that would be just stupid, now wouldn't it? I've got free time today, so I will hopefully get a few new cards done (and by 'new', I mean fixing some of the old cards). Happy New Year![/spoiler]

The Riddler

Ahhhh that means I need to make more Smash cards.

Also, what represents health then?