News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Jason got off of the boat that carried him to Sans Port. He walked until he found a small hotel type building. After going inside, he looked at how much it would be for a room.                    "50 Gold pieces!" he yelled. "You HAVE to be kidding me."

Max Headroom

Mira spotted the information building and made his way there. He entered and looked around for documentation about the continent.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Jason sighed. "Is there anywhere that's, I don't know, affordable?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Well here's one for ya BoA. =P [spoiler][/spoiler]))

Jas steps off the boat she was on, stretching her arms. She squints a bit as the sunlight hits her eyes, then pulls her shades over them. "Looks nice so far," she murmurs to herself, still somewhat bitter at having to leave her best friends, her twin blades at home. 'Oh well, at least nobody has to know about my gloves,' her hands clench open and shut as she grins slightly. There were always other tricks, should some unfortunate person decide to piss her off.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

After a "no" look from the receptionist, Jason sighs and walks out of the hotel. Not really knowing what to do, he sits down on a nearby bench.

Light

Harver stepped off of the boat he was on, looking around. He smiled as he inhaled the clean air of Sans Port. It had been awhile since he'd taken some time off, so he was happy to finally go on a vacation. His smile grew even wider when he saw a familiar face. He walked over to the brunette he lived by. "Jas?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Quote from: LightningSword on January 17, 2009, 04:28:38 PM
Name: Harver Rose
Appearance: Caucasian. Long-ish red hair, blue eyes, white shirt with a black jacket over it whenever it's cold, black slacks, black shoes.
Bio: Ever since the Dead Men incident, Harver tried to rebuild the destroyed part of the Land of Emit, but inevitably left it up to the officials there. He traveled to Crescent Island and began to live near Jas, making sure he stayed in close contact with her since their adventure.
Item: Black fedora with a red trim around the middle.
Item 2: N/A
Homeland: Land of Emit
Starting Place: Sans Port, which begs the question, why even have this category here in the first place?

Also, since the Dead Men incident happened three years ago, Harver no longer has the fire powers he had gained from that adventure.
(( You're accepted. And your special gift is the answer to that question. It's there to reiterate the fact that your starting place is Sans Port. And make sure you don't forget it. ))

Max Headroom

Mira got bored quickly in his search for documentation, so he went up to the front desk. "Hey, I'm new here. Is there anything I should know about this place?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 17, 2009, 05:09:52 PM
((Well here's one for ya BoA. =P [spoiler][/spoiler]))

Jas steps off the boat she was on, stretching her arms. She squints a bit as the sunlight hits her eyes, then pulls her shades over them. "Looks nice so far," she murmurs to herself, still somewhat bitter at having to leave her best friends, her twin blades at home. 'Oh well, at least nobody has to know about my gloves,' her hands clench open and shut as she grins slightly. There were always other tricks, should some unfortunate person decide to piss her off.
(( XD That's Solon and Venice, I'm guessing? Still need a picture of Harver and Jas :P ))

"Well, you need an ID," the secretary responded. She pointed to a building map next to her desk. "This shows which floor of this building that can be found on. It's the 30th floor, if you're too lazy to check." And with that curt response, she went back to her computer.

The blond finished his apple, and tossed the core aside. He continued walking by the dock, when he saw something that surprised him. It looked like a red head approaching a brunette... His mouth formed an 'O', and he sinked into the shadows, watching them from a distance. It can't be them... Why would they be here in Segasan! Maybe I should follow, just to make sure...

Max Headroom

"Thanks." Mira made his way to the 30th floor and went to one of the available windows. "Excuse me," Mira said, trying to get the attention of the individual at the window, "I was told by the secretary to come here to get an ID. How do I go about that?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Jason got up and started walking. He was just about to sit down again when he noticed Jas and Harver, with Solon close behind.   

THEBIRD

The man, dressed in a white trench coat like some sort of doctor, turned around. He stroked his dark brown goatee and smiled at Mira. "Ah, you wish to join Segasan! Like so many others before you, I presume?" He took a moment to pause, perhaps for dramatic effect? "Well, then. Why don't you sit down in that chair there, and I'll take your picture. Then you can fill out the form on the desk over there. And after that I'll get your card printed out and laminated... All the while as I talk to you all about Segasan! And how great it is that you've finally decided to join the best Continent in the known and unknown world."

Solon felt eyes on him, and he turned around to see a guy he thought he might have known from Slander staring in his general direction. "Hm... He lived in my country," Solon whispered out loud. "Crap, can't let him see me either!" He ducked farther into the alleyway, although now he couldn't see what had looked like Jas and Harver. "Guess I'll have to try climbing this building..."

Max Headroom

"Okayyyyy....." Mira sat down in the chair as the man instructed.
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

There was a camera set up in front of the chair, along with screens and other technological photography things that the man might need. "My name is Ronald," he added. "And I'm the son of the General of Sans Port. This grand old country will be mine to run once my great father resigns. Should only be a decade, at most. I'm nearing forty, so I can only hope it won't take too long. Ah, Segasan, what wouldn't I do for you?" That last sentence was in a dreamy, singsong state. It broke quickly as he got behind the camera. "Please, smile best you can, and I'll snap the photo." He began clicking very quickly, and flash after flash took place.

Anarchy_Jas

((Yeah, that's them. Though Venice Sim = baka and almost burned the darn house down. I have it recorded. xD))

"Ah?" Jas picks up the sound of a familiar voice calling her name. She turns around, and finds herself looking up at the one she had grown so close to over the years. "Harver!" The ninja smiles, a fang just barely showing, and hugs him. "Somehow I knew you'd follow me here," Jas says, jokingly.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."