News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A New Era-A Pokemon Roleplay. Open!

Started by jnfs2014, July 26, 2008, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Name: Conner Radcliffe
Appearance: Wears a green t-shirt and blue jeans.  Also wears a gray trench coat.  Has dark brown hair and black eyes. slightly tan skin.
Height: 5 ' 7 ''
Weight: 150 lbs
Personality: distrusting and paranoid
Bio: After having his first Pokemon (A gastly) stolen by someone he thought was his friend Conner became very solitary.  He travels about Kanto aimlessly, looking for his traitorous friend and the criminal organization he belonged to.  He rarely keeps his Pokemon in their pokeballs.
Favorite Pokemon Type: Steel and Ghost

Name(Pokemon1): Frozalin
Species: Snorunt (F)
Picture:
Type: Ice
Move1: Bite
Move2: Powder Snow

Name(Pokemon2): Ixiron
Species:Onix
Picture:
Type: Rock/Ground
Move1: Tackle
Move2: Rock Throw

Thar. Johto changed to Kanto.

captainjacksparrow

Name:John
Appearance:Blue vest, black pants, white sleeves, eye patch.
Height:5'5
Weight:120
Personality:nice and funny
Bio:
Favorite Pokemon Type:Fire
Region:Johto

Name(Pokemon1):Char
Species:charmander
Picture:(IS this really necessary)?
Type:Fire
Move1:dragon rush (EGG)
Move2:metal claw (EGG)

Name(Pokemon2):Tree
Species:Treecko
Picture:(Still shouldn't be necessary)
Type:grass
Move1:double kick(egg)
Move2:pound

jnfs2014

(( ummm.... I don't think EVERYONE should be in Johto.))

captainjacksparrow

jnfs2014

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Zaroff
Appearance:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120
Personality: although he looks very elligant and mysterious, he usually is goofing off somehow or joking around. He is nice and optimistic about how things (especially battles) turn out. He likes to be quick and swift in battle. Occasionally, he may make reference to a more mysterious and sereous side of him. For some reason, he really loves the color blue and generally dislikes red.
Bio: He lived a particularly normal life. However, he only lives with his mom. Neither of them talk about there being a father. Nobody knows what happened to him. He decided to become a pokemon trainer at a very young age.
Favorite Pokemon Type: Steel or electric
Region: Johnto

Pokemon name: Rio
Breed Of Pokemon: Riolu
Picture:
Type: Fighting
Move 1: force palm
Move 2: dark pulse

Name: Static
Species: Shinx
Type: Electric
Move 1: bite
Move 2: discharge

((Also, as far as regions go, I personally thing everybody should all just be in one region at a time or else someone, like CJS, might be the only one RPing in a region. >_>))

jnfs2014

(( Accepted, but don't copy paste the sign up sheet. XD.))

jnfs2014

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff woke up quite groggy the morning on which he would get his first pokemon. He got up in his boxers and undershirt and went into the bathroom. He washed his hands and then took a whiz...later realizing that he had just done it in the wrong order...again. He washed his hands afterwards and went back up to his room and started getting dressed. He put on his shirt, his scarf around his neck, and his pants. Then he put on his underware. "...Wait a minute..." He said aloud. I am having a very backwards day today...Wait...Today...What's today again? Once he corrected his previous mistake, he took a look at his calender. "Woah! I'm late!" He exclaim for today was the day that he'd get Riolu, his first pokemon. He rushed out of the house without even eating breakfast.

"Wait! don't you want to say good-bye?" Said Zaroff's mother.

He made a sharp U-turn back to his mother and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Bye Mom. I love you, I'll see you once I'm a master!" He was already running as he was saying all of this running to the professor's house.

"Don't forget to call!" She yelled.

"I won't" He said only heard faintly by his mom since he was already getting so far.

jnfs2014

jnfs2014

captainjacksparrow

jnfs2014

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...what exactly do I do since all the pokeymanz have been taken from the lab? >_>; ))

jnfs2014