News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Live today, Fight tomorrow-A metal gear solid Rp (join anytime and minor spoils)

Started by captainjacksparrow, June 30, 2008, 03:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjacksparrow

Log 1- September 20, 2014. My name is Jack... or my code name Raiden and this is my log so that in case I die my son will know something that happened to me and the world around me. Anyway 2 weeks ago Solid snake died from his advance aging but before he did he was able to knock out 75 % of all metal gears. With that done he died. When he died the current president John Oh, Major zero's great grandson, took his body and started the Les enfants terribles 2 projects, a exact copy of the first one but with snake's DNA, and hoped that America's military would be full of super soldier's. He was wrong... some of the copies started a rebellion and have a plan to take over the world and after they've done that their hoping to recreate a patriot's system so they will always have control. They have succeeded in taking over Germany and England and using their newly gained metal gear's their now attacking Russia with a quarter of it already in their control. Now it?s up to me and the other copies to stop their rebellion. In fact it?s the copies choice whether to side with me, Foxhound or the enemy leader whose name is a sick joke, Liquid snake rebellion. - Log 1 done.

So that's the plot so here's the info stuff. Note all normal rules apply but i will repeat some because their important.
-No killing other players without permission from me
-No godmodding
-Join anytime but don't post till I approve and don't show up where we?re at so make a entrance.
-You can say you shot the gun at a person but you can?t say if it hit.
Now here are people from game you can be-

Ed- Was one of the members of Rat Patrol Team 01 involved in the Guns of the Patriots Project of 2014. Ed was the Rat Patrol's point-man and sniper during the events of the Guns of the Patriots Project. He worked closely with his Rat Patrol team mate Jonathan during this, even considering him to be his best friend.

Jonathan- Was one of the members of Rat Patrol Team 01 involved in the Guns of the Patriots Program of 2014. His hair was shaved in such a way, that when viewed from behind it appeared as an exclamation point. Easy going by nature, he could fall asleep anywhere, even in the middle of a battlefield. According to Meryl, he was wary of people sneaking up on him, as she warned Snake not to approach him from behind.

Meryl- Meryl Silverburgh, born 1987, is the fourth and current commanding officer of unit FOXHOUND. Prior to her inauguration as the fourth commander, Meryl was a well known career soldier due to her involvement in the Shadow Moses island incident of 2005, her first mission where she worked together with famed mercenary Solid Snake, whom she was romantically involved with briefly after the mission. She was thought to be the niece of former FOXHOUND commander Roy Campbell but was later discovered to actually be his daughter. Also married to Johnny Sasaki.

Johnny Sasaki- Also known as Akiba, Johnny is a 10 year vet solider that is clumsy but skilled at combat. He served in the shadow Moses, big shell incident and the guns of the patriots. He is now married to Meryl and is willing to sacrifice his life for her.
(I will laugh if two users chose Johnny and Meryl).

Otacon- Dr. Hal Emmerich, also known as Otacon, is a founding member of the group Philanthropy, along with Natasha Romanenko. A master engineer and the eccentric designer of Metal Gear REX, Otacon becomes a close ally of Solid Snake once he learns of Rex's nuclear strike capabilities. A devoted fan of anime, Hal's chosen nickname is the short form of Otaku Convention.(Being him means you are the metal gear Mk 4 to any Foxhound troop).

Liquid snake- Not the one from game but an exact clone of him who is now trying to take over world.

That's it for preset characters so here are custom characters.
Name:
Appearance:
race: Human, Snake clone, beauty and beast corps troop (Liquid snake's rebellion only) or cyber ninja.
Weapon 1: You start out with 1 weapon and can buy more from Drebin who will run. (Look at next post for more info).
Item's: You start out with iPod, card bard box and soliton radar.
Personality: optional.
Alliance: Fox hound or Liquid snakes
Background: optional
Nationality:

You may now post.

ALSO YOU CAN HAVE 3 PEOPLE.

captainjacksparrow

Drebins shop for people WHO cant read it. So here how it works. When you kill someone you find their weapon, (i label what it is), also it will be id locked so ill unlock it for 1000 drebin points. To get points after getting a weapon from a enemy and its one you already have ill buy it in return for points. Ill say price at 20% of weapon and 30 % on wensdays and Saturdays. Also you can buy weapons from me which ill say price after game starts. I will mark every thing from Mgs4. So that's it for now will update later. Now i bet your all wondering "Who cares what type of gun it is if i have one i can kill people quick and easy right"? WRONG! The battles will be RPG battles. Here's a example how it is here.
Raiden runs into Sam fisher  ;D
(( You now get 4 choices to either 1. fight, 2. item, 3. Run and hide or 4. surrender. You pm your choice to me and ill post.))
Raiden attacks with Hf Blade. Attack hits. 120 damage.
Sam fisher uses stun grenade. It hits and raiden loses a turn.
Sam fisher uses a GSR. It missed.((i roll a die and if its a 3 or higher its a hit. if its a 6 its a critical hit. 1 and 2 are a miss.))
((now the process starts over until the end of the battle)).
Raiden uses Hf blade. Critical hit. 360 damage.((critical hits are 3x normal damage. Note you can buy armour later to reduce damage))
Sam fisher dies. Drops p90.
((Now theirs various effects that can be caused during a battle. Here's a list.
Stuned:loses next turn.
Dazed or foggy: if i roll a 4 or lower move is a missed. Last one turn.
Poison:for 5 turns you lose 5 % of health each turn.
Combat high:4 or higher is a critical hit. Gets once every ten turns.
((pm me if you have ideas.))

captainjacksparrow

List of people.
Me:Raiden, Otacon
Allegretto: Johnny

List of dead people.

captainjacksparrow

*BONUS* Get another player to join on your invataion and you get extra weapon. Also another thing after game starts ill put up weapon and item list. One more thing. Looking for the right weapon? Cant decided between 2? Pm me tell me if your a sniper,explosives or other type of guy and i will recomend the best weapon for you.

captainjacksparrow

(NOTICE)                                                                                                                                                              (NOTICE)
We cannot start untill somone chooses to be Liquid.
Reminders:You can be 3 people.

mario59

Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

SSBB FC: 2664-3293-2320

captainjacksparrow

mario59

Betrayal, even unwilling, will sometimes be forgiven, but oftentimes the friendship will never heal, and the lost trust will never be regained.

Sig by Star.

mario59

I guess i will be Liquid too then. SO STOP NAGGING US!!! GOD!!!!
Edit:I will be liquid until we can find someone else to be him.

Sig by Star.

captainjacksparrow

MAJOR UPDATE*****
Mario has perma ban so hes out.
2 more players andwe can start.
everyones welcome
will allow every starter person to get a extra free weapon.