News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemorph: Infection

Started by Pokemaster218, March 21, 2008, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I might be able to find a cure for this, though," Kyle stated, staring down at his bright yellow hands. "I am a doctor, after all. But it will take awhile. Where did you grow up?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Lilycove...Speaking of places, where is this hospital exactly?" Matt said rubbing the back of his head nervously. Wow...I sure am naive about what's happening right now.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stops playing around when she notices how she looks in the mirror. "Whoooa, whoa, whoa," she looks straight into her own eyes. "How'd my eyes get all crazy?" Then she looks at her ears which have become pointed. "Okay, I'm dreamin'," she shakes her head. 'There ain't no way in hell I can shoot electricity and look like this. I was just at Seven Banners... Maybe my stupid self fell asleep in the car... I gotta stop gettin' hyper like this. -_-;' She leaves her room to explore since this is her 'dream'.

Keisha sighs and watches her ears twitch in the mirror before finally listening to the dangerous growling coming from her stomach. She leaves her room, and sniffs around a bit. "Ooh!" Her tail starts wagging, brushing against the back of her leg, once she catches the scent of food. "What the?" She looks back. "Now I have a tail too... I was wonderin' why my ass was hurtin'..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"I... don't really know," Kyle replied honestly. "Maybe we should find someone who works here. By the way, I'm Kyle. What's your name?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...my real name's Mephistopheles but my friends and I call myself Matt." Do you know anybody else who has this...special condition yet?"

Light

"No, but due to the size of this hospital, I'm sure there are other victims," Kyle said. "Do you?"

Dr.Hobo2

"...No." Matt said looking around. "Y'know...I'm sort of hungry now."

Light

"So now you've got your mind on your stomach instead of our actual problems?" Kyle questioned, smiling a bit. "We should try to find the manager here..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, I'm young. Those are the priorities that are important to me." He said a bit in a joking manner.

Light

"Heh, I remember when I was like that," Kyle said, smirking. "Back when you hardly have any responsibilities, and you can go about carefree in the world..."

Dr.Hobo2

Matt started walking down the hallway. "So...you say you are a doctor." He said trying to start a conversation. "Surely you heard about that one thing that Magma and Aqua found...some sort of virus I think."

Light

"I had heard of it," Kyle said, walking alongside Matt. "But I had quite a few operations on my hand at the time, so I disregarded it as a myth... momentarily. But now this has happened, so I can't say it isn't real."

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah...I wasn't paying much attention either...but that's just because I'm a teenager." He said giving a laugh. "I can't believe that Lucario got infected. I thought I was so lucky to find one...maybe I'm not since he attacked me."

Light

"Heh," Kyle smirked. "I'm not sure what happened to me. I was just walking along, and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in this hospital."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...judging by your looks, I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that you were attacked by a Pikachu."  Matt said. "Of course, that all we know...I suppose. Hey, I was also wondering, Lucario bit me on the arm. Where'd the Pikachu get you?"