News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Eh' Wassup Doc?

Started by Classic Sage, January 04, 2008, 08:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic Sage

Classic Sage here reporting for duty! Erm...eh...guess I'm in the wrong line of work with that one.

Most people probalby know me as another name from NSider and to a "lesser" degree NSider2...but I'm not about to divulge that dirty little secret :) Just know when it comes to Classic Games, consider me an encyclopedia :)

Where's StarWindWizard at? He's the one who directed me here...gotta give him some props ;) Thanks and see you around the forums!

Classic Sage

Oh yeah....forgot to add that something needs to be fixed with the registration email if a Mod or Admin is reading this...I tried registering with an msn.com account...but it wouldn't send a registration letter at all no matter how many times I tried. I had to create a dummy yahoo account in order to officially join. It's no biggie but just want to pass it along in case anyone cares to know.

Ridley

Star is a KoH also welcome to the forums
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Star lurks the Smash board, just so you know. I have told Vaatix of this problem, but I will remind him.