News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Hello. ^_^

Started by 2D, September 23, 2007, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2D

I am GrayFox(Feel free to call me any of the following names that I'll mention later on.), a new user to these boards. I come from Nsider, which, as you know, was just recently shut down.

My real name is Jerry and I'm from North Hollywood California. I'm seventeen years old. I was born here in the US. I enjoy listening to music, drawing, skating with friends (I wouldn't call myself a skater since I'm not the best at doing tricks), making signatures, and just talking to people.

I can be a very friendly person, but I do have my days when I can be rather rude. I apologize for any future events in which I may go off on one of you. I have a short temper and sometimes real life events cause me to post rather angrily.

My first online experience was at IGN. I was a member there for a few months before it became inactive and I left. My screen name there was DEVIL_X_TRIGGER. I joined so that I could play people in my very first online game, Metroid Prime: Hunters. The people there were very nice, unfortunately I don't talk to them as much as I used to anymore...(I hope that doesn't happen with this place too...)

I joined Nsider in the summer of '06 under the name X_ZERO_X. A few days passed and I realized Zero was a fairly common name. I decided to make a new account and _GRAYFOX_ was born!

I posted under _GRAYFOX_ until early '07 when I gave my account to a friend who continued to get banned. By this time, I already had an alternate account ready to use. I used the account KOKAKOLA for several weeks until the NOA found out that KOKAKOLA was technically an alt of _GRAYFOX_.

I argued with the NOA via e-mail for what seemed like an eternity and finally got my account back! (I was banned for about a month.) Having my KOKAKOLA account back, I was rather happy and began to post along side my friends once again!

A few months later, I was informed that my internet would be taken away. (Due to poor grades(I'm very lazy when it comes to homework. In fact, I'm avoiding my English homework as we speak.).)

I was pretty ticked when my mother told me that, so I began to type up my good bye thread. Which can still be viewed on the MP:H board if searched for. (I won't bother you with it unless you ask for it. It's pretty long, so...yea. ph34r.gif )

This thread contained a lot of censor bypassing since I was really irritated at the time. It was deleted shortly after being posted. Lucky for me, I had a copy of it saved and reposted it without the bypasses. Unfortunately a lot of the posts that went into the original I could not retrieve.

Shortly after posting the thread again, I was permanently banned.

A few weeks later, I got my internet back and decided it was time to make my reappearance. I made a new account under the name SCARSOFTIME, and posted under it rather happily for quite some time. A few weeks later I was banned because I was an alt account. I argued with the NOA via e-mail for about 5 months and never got that account back. (In the mean time, I was making alt accounts and posting under those. They would be banned rather shortly after being made.)

One thing that I never understood was why the NOA would continue to tell me to make an alt account if they would just keep banning me...I still laugh at the e-mail the NOA sent me every now and then...I still have it saved so I think I might go take a look at it and all of my past arguments.

Anyway, over the time I've been at Nsider I've had many accounts. (Most of which were Metal Gear or Chrono Cross related.)

_GRAYFOX_
KOKAKOLA
SCARSOFTIME
(_)FOXHOUND_
(_)SNIPERWOLF_
LUNALRECTIC
_LYNX_
MURDOC_

The list goes on for a while, but these are the ones that lasted longest.

Feel free to call me Fox, Kola, Gray, Wolf, Luna, Murdoc, Doc, or Lynx.

Sorry if this is a bit too long, but, yea. I like to make a good intro post.

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to find out more about me.

Nixon

Hai Fox.  <3

It's been awhile.

2D

Quote from: MasterofChaos1 on September 23, 2007, 09:29:41 PM
Hai Fox.  <3

It's been awhile.
Hello MoC, it truly has been quite the long time since we last spoke. How have you been doing?

Nixon

Quote from: GRAYFOX on September 23, 2007, 09:32:36 PM
Hai Fox.  <3

It's been awhile.
Hello MoC, it truly has been quite the long time since we last spoke. How have you been doing?

Pretty good.  I don't play MPH much anymore.  I focus my energies on being the head admin of the last thread holding the Lostmagic community intact.

2D

Quote from: MasterofChaos1 on September 23, 2007, 09:34:42 PM
Hai Fox.  <3

It's been awhile.

Pretty good.  I don't play MPH much anymore.  I focus my energies on being the head admin of the last thread holding the Lostmagic community intact.
Ahh, understood. I myself no longer play MP:H either.

I mainly focus my time with school work, drawing, or hanging outside my house with a few friends that live near by.

Nixon

Quote from: GRAYFOX on September 23, 2007, 09:37:10 PM
Quote from: MasterofChaos1 on September 23, 2007, 09:34:42 PM
Hai Fox.  <3

It's been awhile.

Ahh, understood. I myself no longer play MP:H either.

I mainly focus my time with school work, drawing, or hanging outside my house with a few friends that live near by.

Well, actually, what I do is easier than it sounds, so I have time for stuff like 5 page english papers on the third day of school. :'(

ResidentZoidberg

Hello there, friend. Very interesting history, I must say :).
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Twilight_Dragon

Hey there, nice history.

2D

Quote from: ResidentZoidberg on September 24, 2007, 05:02:31 PM
Hello there, friend. Very interesting history, I must say :).
Thank you Zoidberg. I'm glad to have finally met you today. You're quite the interesting person. ^_^

Spuddies

I remember you! Hehe do you remember me?...

Yeah, i remembered that history...I feltsad that you got your Kokakola account banned.

Yo. :]

2D

Quote from: Spuddies on September 24, 2007, 07:32:03 PM

Yeah, i remembered that history...I feltsad that you got your Kokakola account banned.
Of course I do SoccerFan. It sure has been a while since you and I last spoke. ^_^

Spuddies

Quote from: GrayFox on September 24, 2007, 07:53:51 PM

Of course I do SoccerFan. It sure has been a while since you and I last spoke. ^_^

Oh wow, You still remember me..

And yeah too long...;_;

2D

Quote from: Spuddies on September 24, 2007, 08:13:54 PM

And yeah too long...;_;
Of course I do, you're a very kind user. It's hard to forget kind people.

TAI4

http://z7.invisionfree.com/zxz

my place is a crap load better looking than this place, i want you to be there fox, consider you're an good old friend.  if it is possible, please get more MPH people there, its pretty much a place where MPhers hang out. >_>

Spuddies

Quote from: GrayFox on September 24, 2007, 08:37:02 PM
Quote from: Spuddies on September 24, 2007, 08:13:54 PM

And yeah too long...;_;
Of course I do, you're a very kind user. It's hard to forget kind people.

Aw, same to you. :)