News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dark Maze game

Started by Night the Lucario, March 27, 2010, 03:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 02:28:22 PM
Rose: You run south a few more steps, and the bear passes you. You don't care, though, because you're just five feet to the right of the light.

Smokey: You fly past the light and Rose, come to a stop ten feet behind him, then turn around to watch him.

SSM: You begin to pace, and, as you do, you hear the strangest sound. It's like stone is moving against stone. But that's not possible, right? Right?

Also, I'm just going to call it 120. Because I can do that.
I'm to the right of it?
So I need to move left.
Left.

Also, SSM gets points for pacing? D:
Points should only count for new spaces. D:

Night the Lucario

Well, he's technically not walking into a wall. And that is worth one point.

Rose: You step into the light, and find yourself in darkness. Something screams, and you hear the sound of horrible, leathery wings, beating in the still air. You find a note, once you've stopped pissing yourself, and read it. "You've released the monsters."

Gods, it's about time I was able to do this. Now, here's the way this works. There are ten small treasures, five medium treasures, three large treasures, and one dragon treasure. The ten small treasures are almost all weapons of some type, and are used to kill small monsters. If you don't have the right tool, though, you have to flee, running to somebody else. Here's a list of the small Treasures you've all found.

Holy Sword.

Yeah. That's it. And that kills one creature. Just one. Good luck!
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 02:43:25 PM
Well, he's technically not walking into a wall. And that is worth one point.

Rose: You step into the light, and find yourself in darkness. Something screams, and you hear the sound of horrible, leathery wings, beating in the still air. You find a note, once you've stopped pissing yourself, and read it. "You've released the monsters."

Gods, it's about time I was able to do this. Now, here's the way this works. There are ten small treasures, five medium treasures, three large treasures, and one dragon treasure. The ten small treasures are almost all weapons of some type, and are used to kill small monsters. If you don't have the right tool, though, you have to flee, running to somebody else. Here's a list of the small Treasures you've all found.

Holy Sword.

Yeah. That's it. And that kills one creature. Just one. Good luck!

Right and Left, alternatively, 300 times.
>:[

Night the Lucario

Don't take it too personally, Rose. After all, there were six places on the map that activates this trap. Then there's one that shifts the labyrinth each time it's activated. Oh, that one will be fun.

Besides, it could be worse. You activated the one closest to the dragon. You don't want to attack the Banshee without it's weapon, just saying.

You begin to pace, ignoring the smell from your soiled clothes, as you wonder what the hell you've just done.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Dog Food

Good going, Rob. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

I'll keep going South until something stops me.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Ummm, would it be too late for me to join? If I can, i go 2 steps east, 3 south, and 1 west.

Night the Lucario

Nope, you can join. Um... that's two right, 3 down, one left, except that...

You walk a few steps to the east, then turn down. You find on the ground an old crucifix, pocket it, and continue... right into a wall. You step back, walk into the wall again, and use that to guide you left... into another wall.

Smokey: You go several feet south, probably close to a hundred feet, and enter into a large chamber. As you enter, a golden head picks itself up out of the many piles of gems and precious metals, opens one eye at you, swings it's head around to look at you fully, and roars at you.

Thirdkoopa

I'll go left once more, then south, then go north until I end up cracking into something.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

Right and left 500 more times, before finally moving Right, then South.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, a crucifix. Interesting, that oughta be useful.  1st i'll walk 5 steps to the north, 3 to the east, and then 4 to the south. At some point, I drop a coin and listen to any possible echoes made.

So_So_Man

I walk right then left for another hour at a rate of 2 steps / second (which means 7200 times over the next hour)

The Riddler

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 27, 2010, 04:39:36 PM
I walk right then left for another hour at a rate of 2 steps / second (which means 7200 times over the next hour)
This is stupid.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 04:41:05 PM
This is stupid.
No really it is. The point of this game is exploration; and he already got 120 points. <.<
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 03:07:07 PM
Nope, you can join. Um... that's two right, 3 down, one left, except that...

You walk a few steps to the east, then turn down. You find on the ground an old crucifix, pocket it, and continue... right into a wall. You step back, walk into the wall again, and use that to guide you left... into another wall.

Smokey: You go several feet south, probably close to a hundred feet, and enter into a large chamber. As you enter, a golden head picks itself up out of the many piles of gems and precious metals, opens one eye at you, swings it's head around to look at you fully, and roars at you.
Uh... Kill it with my holy sword?

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 04:41:05 PM
This is stupid.
Yeah, I say we need restrictions to this.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

Sorry... I need to check in more often. *goes backwards* I wouldn't worry too much. Also, Dusk, You sure you just want FIVE squares up? You realize that the corridor is now eight, right? And you're behind two?

Smokey: You pull out your sword, which begins to glow feebly in the cavern. Clearly, this is the right kind of enemy, just not the right one. The dragon is still glaring at you, and you retreat a few steps back, back into the hallway. It's the dragon. You need one of the Large treasures to kill it. And for that you need a medium treasure to kill the thing holding the proper large treasure.

SSM: You begin to pace, pondering about why you're here of all things. You hear an annoying grating sound, but ignore it, safe in the knowledge that the place can't move, right? Right?

Dusk: You skitter to the north, carefully holding a few small coins. As you reach what you have made to be a destination, you turn and start walking to the right. Bang! Bang! BANG! After you stop walking into a wall, you decide to move south and recoup.

Rob(since I know your name now...>.< I'll fix it in a minute): You shamble to the right, outside of the trap, which has stopped glowing. 'Good for it,' you think, 'when I activate it, it stops being baited. I hate my life... so much. I'm going to die here.' You shake your head, and start moving south.