News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Help me find a DS bricker

Started by Lotos, July 11, 2009, 01:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

http://kotaku.com/5310666/hey-pirates-beware-of-fake-dragon-quest-ix-hentai-boobies

After reading this, I now want to try out a DS bricker on an emulator for the heck of it.  Anyone know where I can download one?

Vive/Scarffle

I was going to help. Till I saw that this is just a hentai slideshow thing. :|

Lotos

Quote from: Viveeanne on July 11, 2009, 03:00:18 PM
I was going to help. Till I saw that this is just a hentai slideshow thing. :|

I'm not looking for the hentai, I can get that on 4chan.  I'm looking for it because I want to try out the bricker on an emulator.

Kaso

Quote from: Lotos on July 11, 2009, 03:10:29 PM
I'm not looking for the hentai, I can get that on 4chan.  I'm looking for it because I want to try out the bricker on an emulator.

Sure, that's the reason... :|

Lotos

Quote from: Kaso on July 11, 2009, 04:15:06 PM
Sure, that's the reason... :|

Are you serious?  I'm not even into hentai.

Someone get me r0mloader.nds then if you don't wanna look for the hentai.

Tsumaru

Why would you wanna look at hentai on a DS anyway :P

Oh, and try Google, Lotos.  I'm sure there are more than a few brickers out there.

Lotos

Quote from: Tsumaru on July 15, 2009, 07:16:41 PM
Why would you wanna look at hentai on a DS anyway :P

Oh, and try Google, Lotos.  I'm sure there are more than a few brickers out there.

I'm trying, I'm not finding it ;-;

RX-78-2

What is a "bricker" (specifically for the DS)? What does it mean if you "brick" your DS? By the way, I believe you that you're not into hentai. Neither am I.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Lotos

Quote from: TerribleFrog on July 17, 2009, 06:33:13 PM
What is a "bricker" (specifically for the DS)? What does it mean if you "brick" your DS? By the way, I believe you that you're not into hentai. Neither am I.

It makes your DS useless.  The taihen shows a slideshow of hentai while it bricks your ds.  r0mloader poses as a rom loader for certain flashcards.

QuoteA Bricker is a program that turns some nice piece of electronic into a useless hunk of plastic. Usually by overwriting the firmware rendering it inoperable.