<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

[Forum] Assassins #2 *ASSASSINATED*

Started by Dog Food, February 13, 2011, 11:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Welcome to...
[Forum] Assassins 2

"Hello Agent ##, welcome to the base. Your mission overview will be sent to you shortly. Read the information, burn the paper, and don't contact us back. We'll find you. Good luck."

Mission Overview
You will receive a PM with someone's name on it. They won't know you have them - just as someone else will have your name, but you won't know who. Your job is to eliminate that person. In order to do that, you must wait for them to post. Then, you must be the next person to post after them, quoting their post, within an hour after they posted. Your post must contain the word "ASSASSINATED" (as well as follow all the aforementioned rules) in order to count. If your target does not post within 72 hours after you are assigned them, it is an automatic assassination for you.

Once you've successfully assassinated your target, PM me with a link to your post. After evaluating the scene and determining the result to be sincere, I will PM you back with another name - your next target.

This will go on until there is only one person left. That person will be the winner and deemed a intercourse ing awesome assassin/ninja/agent.

If you have questions, post here or PM me. If you want to sign up, post here or PM me.

Agents
Agent 01: Tiger Barb ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 05
Agent 02: SkyMyl ASSASSINATED BY ROGUE
Agent 03: dawnwolfnxhoj ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 05
Agent 04: Magnum ASSASSINATED BY ROGUE
Agent 05: Rayquarian
Agent 06: Silverhawk79 ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 05
Agent 07: Kayo ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 08
Agent 08: SilverHunter35 ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 06
Agent 09: Mystic ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 05
Agent 10: Light ASSASSINATED BY ROGUE
Rogue: Negative Vibes ASSASSINATED BY AGENT 05
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Shujinco2

Yo

Also, is this still going to be a safe thread?

SkyMyl

dawnwolfNxhoj

Although i have this feeling that i'm likely to die quickly, i'll still join

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Rayquarian

I died embarrassingly quick last time.  I'll play again.

Silverhawk79

Let's see if I have better luck this time. Signing up.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

buttlord420

Dog Food

Quote from: Tiger Barb on February 13, 2011, 11:44:16 AM
Yo

Also, is this still going to be a safe thread?
Yes, this thread is the base, so it is safe.

And I most likely won't have any internet access for the next week, which gives this thread another week for sign-ups and then we'll start.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: KJ on February 15, 2011, 07:48:45 PM
And I most likely won't have any internet access for the next week
whynot ;-;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Kayo

[move][/move]

Mystic

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change