News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

NSF Experimental Theme

Started by Super, March 23, 2009, 11:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

We have a new theme. However, it's a little different from the others.

It will be our testing platform for creating new themes, and will be constantly changed and updated to try out new colors designs and features.

It is not recommended for daily usage, but you can check on it to see what kinds of things we're working on.

Successful tests will result in new themes, so I encourage you to try this out occasionally and give us feedback.

Oh, and in case you're a dumbass, you change your skin by going to profile, then look and layout, and change skin. NSF Experiment is at the bottom.

Friendly Hostile

Sweet.  Perhaps you guys will make a theme I finally enjoy.

Macawmoses

If only the lightning bolt transition were smoother. With a little bit of time, though, it will be. It will be.

Magnum

Not sure why but when I changed to the Thunder theme the big hand came up for my mouse. Don't know if that is how it is suppose to be that way but it's kinda annoying.
Anyways I think the theme is O.K. I like how the folders open up and go down/right on the top.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Your cursor should be a Starcraft one on Experiment.

Magnum

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 25, 2009, 09:54:05 PM
Your cursor should be a Starcraft one on Experiment.
Nope. Is it becuase I'm on IE and not Mozilla? Just thinking.
Also are you going to change the folders or are they staying?

Macawmoses

It shouldn't matter, we've made it so that the image is basic. Something must be up.

As for the folders, keep in mind this is an experiment theme...testing, nothing more. Both SK and I are designing some new images for things like stickied threads, board icons, etc. though. Whether or not they will appear on Experimental is TBD.

Magnum

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 25, 2009, 10:17:46 PM
It shouldn't matter, we've made it so that the image is basic. Something must be up.

As for the folders, keep in mind this is an experiment theme...testing, nothing more. Both SK and I are designing some new images for things like stickied threads, board icons, etc. though. Whether or not they will appear on Experimental is TBD.
Cool this makes more sense now. Thanks and I'll see if the Starcraft appears on my computer when I get back Friday.

Macawmoses

Yeah. Anything we do is basically a trial run. Of course, what you're seeing could very well become a new skin in the near future, so think of this as a Beta skin.

Super

The forum software was upgraded, so the Experimental theme is now outdated.
(You can, however, use it still, but it's pretty buggy, unfortunately).

I have begun work on a new experimental theme. I am hoping to refresh the look and feel of NSF Classic with all the new features of SMF 2.0.

If you want to try it out, it's called Experimental2.

Kierou

Super

Oh my goodness the way it looks now is awesome.
...̅̅̅

Super

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 06, 2009, 06:18:52 PM
Oh my goodness the way it looks now is awesome.
What in particular?

Lohn Jocke