News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Street Fighter

Started by CommanderFlint, March 07, 2010, 01:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirteenthorder

No doubt Bison (my main) went up because of his new Ultra and the improved range/invulnerability to projectiles of EX Psycho Crusher.

Delisush Indeed.
When you're not lookin'...

Zero

Wanna know what would be awesome?

If Street Fighter 3 was released on XBLA

Turok

Quote from: Zero on May 25, 2010, 12:47:23 PM
Wanna know what would be awesome?

If Street Fighter 3 was released on XBLA
I might actually give my poor Dreamcast a rest if that happened. Gone through almost 10 pads playing SFIII:3S

They should make it 3-in-1, or at least 2-in-1. Second Impact and Third Strike.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Zero

I prefer 3rd Strike, but 2nd Impact has its perks. So I think that 2-in-1 idea is pretty good.

Cornwad

That'd be ok I guess, but I'd rather have them put the time and resources into making Marvel vs Capcom 3 a better game and bringing us DLC characters for SSF4.

Cornwad

So apparently DLC has been strongly rumored since I last posted, it could come out with the SSF4 arcade release. I think we can expect Hugo, along with possibly R. Mika, Rolento, and maybe Charlie or Yun/Yang.

Shujinco2

Zero

Seeing as its Backbone Entertainment's job to work with the XBLA/PSN ports I'd say if they started work on it right now, it wouldn't interfere with MVC3 or SFIV DLC.

Also, your list needs moar Alex and Oro.

Cornwad

Well Hugo already has a model, and Mika and Rolento are favorites of the director. I can see Charlie in for story purposes, and I don't see why Alex shouldn't be in there. I think Q and Elena are two of the more popular 3s characters after the ones that are already in, so we could see either of them too.

Zero

Uh...Alex is the main character of SF3, that's why. To be honest, I'm not even sure why the hell they didn't already include him(oh yeah, Tatsunoko).

Q I could see in, and I could see Twelve and Necro because it looks like they might be related to Seth in some way. We already have a stage for Elena so I could see that too.

Why not just throw the entire SF3 cast in anyways? The Street Fighter 2 cast is there, so why not 3's? Those are the only two games in the Street Fighter series that were hugely popular anyways. Alpha was great and all but they didn't catch on like 2 and 3 did.

Cornwad

Looking over candidates for DLC and realizing that characters like Necro and 12 have virtually no chance of being in makes me change my mind. I want them to port SF3 to the 360 pretty badly.

Cornwad

The arcade location test is in, and people will get to test it out before it is released some time in november. Yun and Yang are in, Gief and Seth are horribly nerfed and Blanka balls are no longer safe, but the REAL news is that Hakan has gotten every single buff that you could have imagined. YEAH HAKAN

More characters will probably be revealed at TGS.

SkyMyl

Mind sharing a source here?

Zero

Awesome. Yang and Yun confirmed for console DLC yet?

...and I noticed my old post about hoping SF3 would come to XBLA. It's old news, but it is in fact coming to XBLA, which is fantastic news because SF3 kicks ass.