News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Just another simple one shot game

Started by SkyMyl, May 04, 2011, 04:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Here's how this game's gonna go down: you go to whatever music player you use on your computer, or grab your Zune/iPod/whatever and shuffle your entire library. The first song that comes up is now your final boss theme. You're going to post that here, and we'll go it from there.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The Riddler

Quote from: Axelayer on May 04, 2011, 04:29:47 PM
Here's how this game's gonna go down: you go to whatever music player you use on your computer, or grab your Zune/iPod/whatever and shuffle your entire library. The first song that comes up is now your final boss theme. You're going to post that here, and we'll go it from there.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
You shuffled until this popped up, be honest. The odds of that being the first song to pop up for you are abysmal.

I'm lazy to find a link. Enter Sandman is mine.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Ouch.  Who would have known that adding old Kid Rock songs for some nostalgia would come back and bite me in the ass.

Neerb

I don't have a "shuffle" option, but this was the first one on the list. I'm not sure why; my songs are neither the order I put them there nor in alphabetical order...

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Light

[spoiler=intercourse  yeah]
[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Rayquarian

FruitFlow

Kayo

Fruity do you have anything else in your library

Anyway
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

Quote from: Riddler21 on May 04, 2011, 05:06:12 PM
You shuffled until this popped up, be honest. The odds of that being the first song to pop up for you are abysmal.
That's as legit as your existence right now, honestly.

New boss theme here is Finale Toccata.

Light

Fun fact: I've never even been to Kentucky.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.