News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Some of them are amazing, like Drizzle Politoed and Drought Ninetales, and Eccentric Ditto.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Silvercrap79 on April 09, 2011, 11:08:20 AM
Some of them are amazing, like Drizzle Politoed and Drought Ninetales, and Eccentric Ditto.
or contrary smugleaf and a bunch I don't remember right now

Custom

Quote from: Silvercrap79 on April 09, 2011, 11:08:20 AM

well that sounds awful

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Nothing really new or fancy.
Politoed and Ninetales are a Kyogre and Groundon 2.0.
And Eccentric is the same as Transform just automatic.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on April 09, 2011, 11:51:03 AM
well that sounds awful
A few of them make a not-so-useful pokemon more useful. Speed Boost Blaziken is an example, but that's banned now so...

I might send over DW pokemon just for fun. You can pass the ability through breeding, if the mother has it. But a lot of them aren't quite worth it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 09, 2011, 12:34:25 PM
Nothing really new or fancy.
Politoed and Ninetales are a Kyogre and Groundon 2.0.
And Eccentric is the same as Transform just automatic.

1. Kyogre and Groudon are Uber, so Politoed and Ninetales are great in that they're actually usable.
2. Eccentric is amazing, because you no longer have to waste that initial turn, meaning that Choice Scarf Ditto is automatically faster than whatever Pokemon he's thrown out on. Basically, Ditto used to be almost completely useless in battle (skipping your first turn automatically just to use a strange Pokemon is an awful strategy), but now Eccentric has made him potentially the best revenge killer in the game.

Playat

Um, what is the Dream World and how to get there?

DededeCloneChris

Check the enclosed instruction booklet.

...Seriously, you're asking that now? Didn't you meet somebody named Fennel, who explained to you the concept? Either way, it's a wonderful place in the internet where you can do even more stuff like growing berries and catching Pokemon with unique abilities that they didn't have before.

...And BTW, the site is closed. Using the C-Gear is also closed because they're doing maintenance right now.

DededeCloneChris

AND ANOTHER THING!

Register in pokemon.com to play games. There's a special game that lets you pick one of the Eeveelutions with a special ability once the Dream World opens.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 10, 2011, 06:00:10 PM
AND ANOTHER THING!

Register in pokemon.com to play games. There's a special game that lets you pick one of the Eeveelutions with a special ability once the Dream World opens.
Could someone link me to the registry page? I don't feel like sifting through that site just to find the right thing, since I'll probably register for something completely different by mistake somehow.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 10, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
Could someone link me to the registry page? I don't feel like sifting through that site just to find the right thing, since I'll probably register for something completely different by mistake somehow.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/

There you go.

Kayo

[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 10, 2011, 06:53:22 PM
Never mind. Here it is.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/account/signup/
>Enter birthday
*enters birthday*
>ENTER A VALID DATE

WELL WHAT FUCKING FORMAT DO YOU WANT ;_;
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 10, 2011, 06:55:00 PM
>Enter birthday
*enters birthday*
>ENTER A VALID DATE

WELL WHAT FUCKING FORMAT DO YOU WANT ;_;
Please tell me you aren't 200 years old.