No.NameType 1Type 2
#001(GRASS-Starter)Grass
#003???GrassFighting
#004(FIRE-Starter)Fire
#006???FirePsychic
#007(WATER-Starter)Water
#009???WaterDark

To be edited.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

QuoteIt is reply only, meaning only administrators may post topics.

Silverhawk79

JrDude

Quote from: Riddler_Robin on April 26, 2011, 06:34:22 PM

You literally can't make a thread if you tried unless you're a mod.

Also, the Stallions were accepted by all, same with Silverhawkémon, so those should go up as mystery numbers.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Should have really thought about making an edit post for tentative Pokemon, since the table thing is slightly annoying and I'd like to be able to just copy and paste near-definite entries when they become definite. This is the best I got, so leame 'lone ;-;

Bottom of Dex:

#???(PegasusMon)Flying
#???(PoseiMon)Water
#???(HadesMon)Dark
#???(SilverMon)FlyingSteel
#???(MackorMon)IceSteel
#???(VaatixMon)

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 26, 2011, 06:55:44 PM
You literally can't make a thread if you tried unless you're a mod.

Also, the Stallions were accepted by all, same with Silverhawkémon, so those should go up as mystery numbers.
I haven't gotten that far. What I'd like to do is get a conformation on when the starters gain their second types, and perhaps start working on names. Even if they're working titles, I want something to refer to them by.

For a working title, it should be obvious as to what pokemon is being referred to (take Insecteon for example), and it doesn't have to be the least bit creative. Like "Silverhawkémon" even though that's way too long and I've just been thinking of them as Silvermon and Mackemon (they sound like digimon aaaaaa).
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I did Silverhawkémon because it ended with a K like with Pokémon, so adding the é sounded like it made sense. Mackémon as well. I think I described that in the worst way possible, but work with me.

And I thought we confirmed it was Grass/Fight, Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark (For starters). Am I wrong?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 26, 2011, 09:29:06 PM
And I thought we confirmed it was Grass/Fight, Fire/Psychic, Water/Dark (For starters). Am I wrong?
Please read the first post. The final forms there are dual types. The first form is always single typed (The only exception being Bulbasaur).
[move][/move]

JrDude

Oh, by "when they gain their second type," I thought you meant "when we decide what their second type will be"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 27, 2011, 05:18:10 PM
Oh, by "when they gain their second type," I thought you meant "when we decide what their second type will be"
Nope, I meant when they become dual-typed; whether they get it 2nd form or not.

Also the reason I haven't added the legendaries is we have nothing on them. No names, designs, or types. (Or are they set in stone?) Starters are something we're ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE on as far as types, as this was decided long ago. Silvermon we're pretty sure on type, but I'm still worried it might change. I'm not adding things to this list until we have something definite on them; I'll be adding the early-game normal and flying pokemon, etc. once we get what animals to base them off of.

So just wait a bit.. we really haven't made enough progress yet.
[move][/move]

Kayo

I do also strongly request that this thread be stickied, because it should probably stay on the top of the page, regardless of the low number of threads.
[move][/move]