UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Research Papers

Started by Kayo, February 24, 2011, 04:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 04, 2011, 04:08:50 AM
Should Obama die?
Should babies be aborted for population control?
Do video games cause violence?
Does the music make you kill?
Do the video games violence one but with movies instead

i'm sure you'll think of something
I already decided I was staying away from abortion. I just didn't want to do a lot of work on that subject. The video games and violence, with the music thing, was one of the several topics I had narrowed down to. I'm not sure if I'll find enough information on it though. I have to cite 20-30 different sources D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Woah, 20-30 is a lot.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

yay for 1500 word research paper due tomorrow :(

Kayo

Quote from: JRose on March 21, 2011, 12:44:51 PM
yay for 1500 word research paper due tomorrow :(
1500? Psh.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

1500 RESEARCH paper?
That sounds fairly easy.
Unless there's a limit on how high you can go and it's fairly low.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Word-based essays are a cinch.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

hooray for only being a freshman ;)

FruitFlow

CoasterKid93

I have a 30-40 page research paper due at the end of the semester. I am about half way done. It's been a ninny to write.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Doodle

None of my high school teachers ever assign huge essays. I don't think I've ever produced an essay that was more than like three pages
College will probably rape me :U
YEAH

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Doodle on November 14, 2011, 01:44:43 PM
None of my high school teachers ever assign huge essays. I don't think I've ever produced an essay that was more than like three pages
College will probably rape me :U

It's really intense when you first start your classes, but you're more or less forced to adjust to the work load.

Kayo

Meanwhile I now have a paper on Alcoholism.

The due date hasn't been given but I'm going to assume it'll be due right before winter break.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Kayghost on November 14, 2011, 02:20:38 PM
Meanwhile I now have a paper on Alcoholism.

The due date hasn't been given but I'm going to assume it'll be due right before winter break.

Due tomorrow

Kayo

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on November 14, 2011, 04:21:48 PM
Due tomorrow
Maybe if we actually had all the specifications.

All we have so far is "Lol you're gonna do a research paper but I won't tell you what I want in it for a few weeks"

Guess I'll just go boring and generic.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on November 14, 2011, 04:21:48 PM
Due tomorrow

Due tomorrow?

Do tomorrow.

I'm so sick of writing these things for classes. Blech. At least I'm done with them for the semester finally.