News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Dimensional Conflict

Started by eXo_Omni, September 24, 2007, 09:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eXo_Omni

Well I got an idea for this RP from another forum, only difference is that this one is going to have story instead of being free-run, lol. Anyway...

Story
Year: 2050
Place: Final Destination
Time: 6:00 PM

A group of warriors awaken on a strange arena floating between dimensions. The warriors range from gunmen to swordsmen, to mages and healers, and beyond. Suddenly, a voice begins talking, as if coming from nowhere...

"Welcome to my little game. I'm so glad you could be here to join me..."

The crowd began to shout and riot because they were taken here against their will.

"Now now, calm down. You wouldn't want to die now would you?"

As the crowd silenced, the strange voice simply laughed.

"This... is Final Destination. I need... entertainment. And you will provide it for me. Each of you will compete in one on one contests under rules of my choosing. I suggest you get ready."

A large flash ensued, and the arena was empty as the challengers prepared for what was ahead...

Rules
For the most part, anything goes. Just no god-modding and no instant deaths. And if you have a move that is supposed to finish in one hit, you have to give some way to escape (depending on the RP's situation of course. Non-escapable situations are bound to happen.) and you will be tired after performing the skill. So for the most part, try to keep it as realistic as an RP like this can get, lol.

So, for right now, I'm going to need 15 participants and 3 moderators. The moderators will not be able to RP in the beginning, however, they'll have their part at the end. Their job is to help prevent god-modding. If you have any problems, either contact me or one of the mods and they will try to fic the problem.
You can play as any character you can think of, whether it be made-up or from any video game. I myself will be playing as a custom character based off a video game character, lol. Anyway, I'll try and keep all of the fighters in one post for easy reference.
So yeah, I believe that's all, so once I get some edit posts in, feel free to post your characters. ^_^

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

eXo_Omni

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

eXo_Omni

Omnigamer Productions

eXo_Omni

Omnigamer Productions

eXo_Omni

And one more in case I forgot something, lol

Omnigamer Productions

Triforce_Luigi

Can I join? And if I can, do I have to come frequently? I'm not allowed to post on weekdays.

Triforce_Luigi

I can be a moderater. Just do not rely on me too often, as I am not around often. I can also be a player.